Baizboll

Old September 28th 03, 07:35 PM
Da Koster Katz

Default Baizboll

Offishuyul Prezz Reeleeze:

Since da Meowinurs didnt mayke it tu da playoffz diz yeer, we feel it iz
necessary fur uz tu furrmally declare owur 'legencez fur da upcoming
playoffz and Whirled Serious.

Az Catmerican Leegue kitteez, we hav refiewed da seezun an decyded dat
we cannot support da Yankeez (Diz iz on purrincipal az Catmerican Leegue
rifalz an iz owr uzuwal stance, eggsept wen we deeside uffurwize, no
'fense ment to awl da Mew Yawk Citee kitties), and we cannot support da
Oakland A's (sorree Catifurnia kitties) nor da Boston RedSoxx (ditto
sorree Mousewchewsatz kitties) az dey bumped uz off at da end, so we
will be raisin da bannur fur da Minisofa Twinzez.

We will be keepin an eye onna Natshyunul Leegue az well, an haf no
choyce but to root fur da Cubbies. Not onlee beclawz uf da
eggstraordinary circumstanzes dey find demownselfs in, but beclause
Granmeowmie grew up in Chicatgo.

Suld da Cubbiez mayke it fru da playoffz, we find we will haf no choize
but to fro offur our Catmerican Leegue loyulteez an root fur dem tu go
awl da way.

Yu may now return tu yur regyoolarlee scheduled meowchat.

Da Koster Katz (chekkin owt da Twinzez colors to see how dey go wif
deyre furrs)

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old September 30th 03, 02:27 AM
ChildFree23

GO YANKEES!

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten
Who Proudly Own A Transplanted New Yorker

Old October 1st 03, 02:57 AM
coopercats

Gis, mom ust 2 b uh Yankees fan a lllllooooonnnnngggg time uhgo. Then
she dint pay 'ttention 4 uh wile. THen 1 day she saw thu Cubbies on
thu teeveeboks & she got all silleee. See, thay had this big
red-heded pichur who just luked so kuul, so she started roooinn 4 thu
Cubbies.
So, she iz hopin 4 thu best. We all wish uthur kittees who r rootin 4
uthur teems gud, gud luk. But we reelly r hopin thu strongest 4 thu
Cubbies!
Raphael, who kno that Cubbie blue wud onlee luk gud on Babette, Simeze
Skwaller.

Old October 3rd 03, 03:55 AM
Da Koster Katz

Unca Cory wrote:

SENSITIVE KITTIES SHOULD COVER THEIR EYES AND EARS...

Snipped fur doze selfsame sensitive kitteez....

--- Unca Cory, *****ed off* that out-of-town Cubs fans were SCREWED,
COMPLETELY, out of seeing the Cubs clinch the division title...

Soooooooo, Unca Cory - tell uz wut yu reely fink?! snicker

Da Koster Katz

Paw Ess: Not dat we ken blayme yu. Fox hadda mayke a desishyun by da
Munday befurr da end uf da seezun which gayme tu show dat Sattiday, and
eefen WE fink dey blew it in deyre choyce.

Old October 4th 03, 02:21 AM
Hotspur

Unca Cory wrote:

SENSITIVE KITTIES SHOULD COVER THEIR EYES AND EARS...

Snipped fur doze selfsame sensitive kitteez....

--- Unca Cory, *****ed off* that out-of-town Cubs fans were SCREWED,
COMPLETELY, out of seeing the Cubs clinch the division title...

Soooooooo, Unca Cory - tell uz wut yu reely fink?! snicker

Da Koster Katz

Paw Ess: Not dat we ken blayme yu. Fox hadda mayke a desishyun by da
Munday befurr da end uf da seezun which gayme tu show dat Sattiday, and
eefen WE fink dey blew it in deyre choyce.

owr Meowmie iz a Red Soks fan, tho she do admit to no wachin baizbol
much latlee. Dadde sez, de Soks iz in de rase an she sez, don get
sited, diz onlee wildkard an sides A's beet Soks lots. Besises, we
heer hur say, whut wud haffen iffn de Cubs plays de Soks in de Series.
De wurl wu end cuz summun gotta win.

We iz catfused, meowmie don sown lik no Red Soks fan. Do dey all sown
dis way?

Seti, fur de gang
Old October 6th 03, 08:50 PM
Da Koster Katz

Unca Cory wrote:

I think I feel a lot better after talking it all over with a friend of
mine at my favorite watering hole (no horse jokes, kitties!). He made a
great point about how you can't change the past, and the Cubs hadn't been
in the post-season for quite a while, AND they have a decent chance to go
all the way to the WS this year, so what would I rather do... sit and
stew about a three-game regular season series that I didn't get to see,
or put it out of my mind and do something that I haven't been able to do
for about 8-9 years (IIRC)... watch the Cubs play in the post-season?

Smart frend. Meowmie red yur furst post an mumbled sumfin 'bowt not
cuttin off yu noze tu spyte yur face. Yur noze seems tu be intackt.

Ya know... I just realized that that was all of two sentences... oh well.
The grammar and/or sentence syntax police can write me up.

Naw, we'll gif yu a pass on dat :-)

It was stupid, but it's time to move on... the Cubs fans have one of
the best teams they've fielded (except for boneheads like Antonio
Alfon"SuperSuck"a) in a while in post-season play to root for.

--- Unca Cory

An by now yu haz sellbrated da fakt dat dey haz made it intu Rownd Twu!

Da Koster Katz