Happi Purrday Mawch Kitties!

Old March 1st 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Happi Purrday Mawch Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

March 2006

1 - Cody, Spot
4 - Dylan
6 - Jasmine
11 - Mynx
14 - Minna
17 - Boris, Dante
21 - Clarence
25 - Hero
26 - Allegra
31 - Mietze

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
pleze let me no. Jus repli tew dis post.

Fangu,
Shahna
Old March 1st 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Shahna, would you please add me to the March purr day list on
March 2? That's when my human Becky, and Auntie Debby, decided
my (first) purr day should be.

Fangu,
Cousin Roscoe
Kitten In Residence

P. S. Everyone is invited to my first purr day party, where I'll
make an important announcement concerning the future of
Catmerica.

Old March 1st 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

no way, I sill duz anna i iz err borned on 9/8/98, TV
Ranger Greykitten wrote in message
news
On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:36:57 -0800, Shahna wrote:

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

March 2006

1 - Cody, Spot

Mine lazee hoomins! Mine birfday is also on March 1. Wow, I'z a year old!
Dat duzn't mean I have to stop actin like a kitten, does it?

Ranger

Old March 1st 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:36:57 -0800, Shahna's little, agile paws typed:

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

March 2006

1 - Cody, Spot
4 - Dylan
6 - Jasmine
11 - Mynx
14 - Minna
17 - Boris, Dante
21 - Clarence
25 - Hero
26 - Allegra
31 - Mietze

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
pleze let me no. Jus repli tew dis post.

Fangu,
Shahna

Happy Purrday to all ov yew!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/28/2006 8:18:26 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old March 1st 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Yup! You have been added. Concatulations! Happy Purrday!

I hope you get lots of toys and food and a nice warm spot to take nap.

Shahna

Old March 1st 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Happy Purrday an uh fishy furr eetsh ov yu!
An doze wat wer added, tuu.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old March 1st 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Happy purrday to all the March kitty.
Samwise

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos