Ping Bookie

Old August 26th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda[_3_]

Default Ping Bookie

bookie wrote:

as soon as I can do it i will put up some photos of him since he has
come out from behind the armchair and is investigating the downstairs
right now (he is so brave). it just breaks my heart when I see his sad
face, i just want to hug him lots

Bookie, did you post any pics yet and I missed them? I'd love to see him.

Rhonda

Old August 26th 07, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 26 Aug, 21:18, Rhonda wrote:
bookie wrote:
as soon as I can do it i will put up some photos of him since he has
come out from behind the armchair and is investigating the downstairs
right now (he is so brave). it just breaks my heart when I see his sad
face, i just want to hug him lots

Bookie, did you post any pics yet and I missed them? I'd love to see him.

Rhonda

no not yet, which is really slack of me as he has been with us for 2
weeks now, will take some photos tomorrow and try to put them up
thanks for reminding me as i also promised to take some and send them
to his fosterer at cats protection to show her how he is doing
(sleeping on an armchairs downstairs, snoring gently, he is such a
gentle giant)

bookie

Old August 27th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 26 Aug, 23:58, "Matthew" wrote:
"bookie" wrote in message

ps.com...

On 26 Aug, 21:18, Rhonda wrote:
bookie wrote:
as soon as I can do it i will put up some photos of him since he has
come out from behind the armchair and is investigating the downstairs
right now (he is so brave). it just breaks my heart when I see his sad
face, i just want to hug him lots

Bookie, did you post any pics yet and I missed them? I'd love to see him.

Rhonda

no not yet, which is really slack of me as he has been with us for 2
weeks now, will take some photos tomorrow and try to put them up
thanks for reminding me as i also promised to take some and send them
to his foster at cats protection to show her how he is doing
(sleeping on an armchairs downstairs, snoring gently, he is such a
gentle giant)

bookie

BAD CAT SLAVE :^)- Hide quoted text -

Nothing gets past you Matthew, does it, Lol )
Sheelagh"o"

Old August 27th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 27 Aug, 02:19, "Matthew" wrote:
"Sheelagh o" wrote in message

ups.com...

On 26 Aug, 23:58, "Matthew" wrote:
"bookie" wrote in message

oups.com...

On 26 Aug, 21:18, Rhonda wrote:
bookie wrote:
[...]

I am old I can't let anything get by me. I won't have time to chase it down

LOL )
I know how you feel!
Sheelagh"o"

Old August 28th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 26 Aug, 23:58, "Matthew" wrote:
"bookie" wrote in message

ps.com...

On 26 Aug, 21:18, Rhonda wrote:
bookie wrote:
as soon as I can do it i will put up some photos of him since he has
come out from behind the armchair and is investigating the downstairs
right now (he is so brave). it just breaks my heart when I see his sad
face, i just want to hug him lots

Bookie, did you post any pics yet and I missed them? I'd love to see him.

Rhonda

no not yet, which is really slack of me as he has been with us for 2
weeks now, will take some photos tomorrow and try to put them up
thanks for reminding me as i also promised to take some and send them
to his fosterer at cats protection to show her how he is doing
(sleeping on an armchairs downstairs, snoring gently, he is such a
gentle giant)

bookie

BAD CAT SLAVE :^)- Hide quoted text -

i have just tried to take some photos ofhim whilst he was lyign on the
sofa in an amusing way withe his head rested onmy housemates foot, but
as soon as I opened the front of the camera he jumped off and ran
behind the sofa! he must be really camera shy.
i will get him tomorrow using stealth methods now I know he doesn't
like having his picture taken.

we have still go to get him a harness so we can take him outside and
make him exercise, a necessary evil cos he is quite portly and is
unlikely to exercise of his own volition it seems.

he is a really needy kind of cat though, always seems to be looking
for someone to stroke him or generally just be with him, very sweet
and total opposite to my other 2 who tend to ignore you unless they
are hungry.
bookie

Old August 28th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda[_3_]

bookie wrote:

i have just tried to take some photos ofhim whilst he was lyign on the
sofa in an amusing way withe his head rested onmy housemates foot, but
as soon as I opened the front of the camera he jumped off and ran
behind the sofa! he must be really camera shy.
i will get him tomorrow using stealth methods now I know he doesn't
like having his picture taken.

we have still go to get him a harness so we can take him outside and
make him exercise, a necessary evil cos he is quite portly and is
unlikely to exercise of his own volition it seems.

he is a really needy kind of cat though, always seems to be looking
for someone to stroke him or generally just be with him, very sweet
and total opposite to my other 2 who tend to ignore you unless they
are hungry.
bookie

We seem to have a couple of camera-shy cats like that -- even with a
quiet, digital camera. I'm getting better at taking pics without the flash.

Hope to see your cat one of these days...

Rhonda

Old August 28th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 28 Aug, 01:33, bookie wrote:
On 26 Aug, 23:58, "Matthew" wrote:

"bookie" wrote in message

ups.com...

On 26 Aug, 21:18, Rhonda wrote:
bookie wrote:
[...]

bookie- Hide quoted text -

Cats have this inner alarm signal that tell them there is a camera to
hand. Each time you pick this camera up, that alarm goes off like a
police siren & they jump up & move as fast as they possibly can, I am
convinced about this!

He sounds a real sweetie pie,
sheelagh "o"

Old August 28th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 28 Aug, 14:46, "Sheelagh o"
wrote:
On 28 Aug, 01:33, bookie wrote:

On 26 Aug, 23:58, "Matthew" wrote:

"bookie" wrote in message

ups.com...

On 26 Aug, 21:18, Rhonda wrote:
bookie wrote:
[...]

sheelagh "o"- Hide quoted text -

thing is both jessie and terri behave in a totally opposite way to
him, as soon as a camera comes out they start stretching out and
posing and arranging themselves in the sleekest way on the carpet or
sofa, a right pair of divas. Jeissei particularly is good at pouting
at the camera, i reckon she was a supermodel in a previous life

Old August 29th 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 28 Aug, 16:45, bookie wrote:
On 28 Aug, 14:46, "Sheelagh o"
wrote:

On 28 Aug, 01:33, bookie wrote:

On 26 Aug, 23:58, "Matthew" wrote:

"bookie" wrote in message

ups.com...

On 26 Aug, 21:18, Rhonda wrote:
bookie wrote:
[...]

at the camera, i reckon she was a supermodel in a previous life- Hide quoted text -

So we have a Naomi Campbell & & Kt Moss in the making here, have we?
Paris Hilton, @ a push?!! Lol, I know exactly what you mean. I spend
half my life with a camera, or mobile phone in hand, just waiting to
capture that revealing moment...& what happens..? Yup, you've got it,
I push the button only to find that one of the kids has run the
battery utterly flat- the cat blows raspberries @ me, or they just
push off & laugh @ me on the way past. count yourself lucky that you
have two willing feline models! Mine just look @ me, & you can see
"Sucker" printed all over their furry smiles )

Actually, I have Jessie down as Margot Fontaine. A real precise mover,
you know what I mean. Perhaps, Mr Mc Gregor was a buddhist monk? You
never know!!
Sheelagh"o"

Old September 6th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 14 Aug, 13:16, bookie wrote:
On 12 Aug, 18:53, "sheelagh \"o\"" u33188@uwe wrote:

Hello!
When can we expect Mr MC Gregor to come home? If I am this excited, I hate to
think what you must feel like, LOl?!! His very name brings up childhood
memories of Peter Rabbit trying to scarper away from Mr MC Gregor with his
precious hoe in hand & one very fat groaning bunny, who was too fat to fit
under the rake.... It indicates that in his younger days, we was a bit of a
chancer. however, I doubt that he was ever a Cad though.....( He doesn't look
like he ever had it in him.)

I keep wondering what the girls will think of him, & whether he will try
pinching radiator beds @ the first given opportunity? Did he approve of you
when you went to meet him, & is he a leader, or a follower/swallower? Does he
have any problems @ all ( the pure gentlemen type of course!!?- gout ect- too
much port & so on), & what is his character like, most of all? I can't wait
to meet him you know!!

Sheelagh "o"

--
Sheelagh "o"

he's here! and currently hiding behind an armchair in the front room,
having been hissed at a lot last night by 2 female kitties both half
his size or less. he is such a poof.

gave him a good brush and comb last night when he got here and got
out so much loose hair. i did have a love glove but it is old and
perished and the stipples have starting falling out so will ahve to
get another one, i think he will like on of those.
will also have toget a feliway diffuser soon to put off world war 3
startingbookie- Hide quoted text -

Hi Bookie,
How is McGregor doing lately. I was thinking about you this morning
and wondering if the girls have accepted him any more since I last
spoke to you?
I hope that things are going well with your new age pensioners.....
Sheelagh "o"