rats

Old December 14th 12, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Default rats

Baggy has killed two rats this week, one yesterday and one this morning.

--
Adrian
Old December 14th 12, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/14/2012 10:36 AM, Adrian wrote:
Baggy has killed two rats this week, one yesterday and one this morning.

Were they presented to you as gifts?

Jill
Old December 14th 12, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

jmcquown wrote:
On 12/14/2012 10:36 AM, Adrian wrote:
Baggy has killed two rats this week, one yesterday and one this morning.

Were they presented to you as gifts?

Jill

No, fortunately he left them outside.
--
Adrian
Old December 14th 12, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Adrian wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
On 12/14/2012 10:36 AM, Adrian wrote:
Baggy has killed two rats this week, one yesterday and one this morning.

Were they presented to you as gifts?

Jill

No, fortunately he left them outside.

When I lived in Pasadena with two (sometimes three)indoor/outdoor cats,
they were always catching those little California fruit rats and
bringing them home. They didn't exactly present them as "gifts", but
once they let them loose in the house, they seemed to assume they
BELONGED there, and lost interest in recapturing them.
Old December 14th 12, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
Baggy has killed two rats this week, one yesterday and one this morning.

--
Adrian

It's no mean feat for a cat to kill a rat. Well done, Baggy.

Boyfie sends his congratulations too!

Tweed

Old December 14th 12, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
Baggy has killed two rats this week, one yesterday and one this morning.

--
Adrian

It's no mean feat for a cat to kill a rat. Well done, Baggy.

Boyfie sends his congratulations too!

And he also says, a bit under his breath, "Better you than me."

--
Joyce

May the great galactic kitten always purr you to sleep.
Old December 14th 12, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Adrian wrote:

Baggy has killed two rats this week, one yesterday and one this morning.

What's gotten into him all of a sudden?

Old December 14th 12, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
Baggy has killed two rats this week, one yesterday and one this
morning.

--
Adrian

It's no mean feat for a cat to kill a rat. Well done, Baggy.

Boyfie sends his congratulations too!

And he also says, a bit under his breath, "Better you than me."

--

Boyfie only catches the small ones. The big ones have teeth like chisels
and fight like demons if they are caught, they are even a challenge to the

I love the terrier men and the terriers they breed will kill absolutely
anything. They are very hard dogs and don't seem to feel much pain when they
are killing.

So I dabbed the dog's nose with antiseptic and took their smirks.

Tweed

Old December 14th 12, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Bastette wrote:
Adrian wrote:

Baggy has killed two rats this week, one yesterday and one this morning.

What's gotten into him all of a sudden?

It has been very cold for a few days here, I think that may have slowed the
rats down.

--
Adrian
Old December 14th 12, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

"Christina Websell" wrote:
"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
[...]

They weren't as big as one Shadow killed a few years ago, I think he being
feral made him a better hunter. He didn't bother hunting after he moved in.
--
Adrian