Tomcat Crazy Female Cat

Old January 9th 10, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Default Tomcat Crazy Female Cat

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message
netamerica...

"Bill Graham" wrote in message

"Kelly Green" wrote in message
. com...

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message
netamerica...

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message

Spay her. She'll lose interest fast. ;-)

Thanks for the information. I hoped something like that would happen.
I just hope they don't lose interest in everything, like playing
with other cats.

No, that doesn't happen. All the females cats I've ever owned were
spayed. The only change was their loss if interest in finding a tomcat.
They still played with toys and other cats and the dogs.

Yes, unlike humans, cats and most other animals do not associate sex with
playing.....To them, they are two different things........

What do you call it when your cat purrs? A PURR

Is that sex? No

Old January 9th 10, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mark Earnest

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

[...]

You're right. It has nothing to do with reproduction.
It just means they like you.

Old January 11th 10, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
The Nice Mean Man

There is a female cat that lives outside my house that I feed, because I felt sorry for her
But I won't adopt her officially.

Why....? Somebody adopted you, didn't they?

The reason

Oh, boy... now comes the reason...

is because she is male cat crazy, and if she is inside when the
tomcats come around, she suddenly wants to get to them, and messes up the
cords and switches on my computer to get to the window so she can see them
outside, and meow at them.

Are you sure you aren’t just holding a secret grudge because of her
sexual orientation ?

What should I do with her?

Got any Chinese restaurants around, do you...?! LOL...!!! Just joking!

It is going to be in the teens Fahrenheit
here the next few nights, and I don't want her to freeze to death.
Should I let her in? Should I risk my computer connections, which
I may not know how to re-attatch correctly?

Seriously though, I would let him in your garage or outhouse or any
other uninhabited building. And don't forget the blankets. Saving
that, you should bring him into your home, but keep him in the bath or
someplace secluded like that. And make sure that when he leaves, you
use bleach to clean the floors and other places where he might have
secreted bodily fluids. The problem being he might be a feline AIDS or
leukemia carrier and your other cats might get it. YOU might even get
it. They still aren't quite sure on that one.

And I can't get her spayed, because it seems she is always pregnant.
Not hard to understand why.

Thanks for any sound advice.

You have done a noble thing, taking charge of the well-being of one
who is smaller and more helpless than you. And you are to be
congratulated. Especially since you're a guy. But I wouldn't rush to
'spaying' like they love to call it. It's nothing short of sexual
mutilation done so some poor helpless creature won’t interfere with
someone ELSE'S lifestyle.

Hope this helps!

The Nice Mean Man
Old January 11th 10, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
The Nice Mean Man

On Jan 9, 12:00*am, "Matthew"
wrote:
"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

netamerica...

"Bill Graham" wrote in message
m...

"Kelly Green" wrote in message
e.com...

ternetamerica...

Old January 11th 10, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mark Earnest

"The Nice Mean Man" wrote in message
On Jan 9, 12:00 am, "Matthew"
wrote:
[...]

Is that sex? No- Hide quoted text -

Man, you're weird...

**I see I should not have worded my question that way.
It should have went:
You can feel the love coming out of the little guy when he purrs.
Do you think cats seduce each other with that?

Old January 11th 10, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
The Nice Mean Man

On Jan 10, 10:26*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
"The Nice Mean Man" wrote in ...
On Jan 9, 12:00 am, "Matthew"
wrote:

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

rnetamerica...

[...]

Do you think cats seduce each other with that?- Hide quoted text -

The quest now is, do they seduce you.....?

Old January 11th 10, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mark Earnest

wrote:

[...]

**My personal observation is that there is love, the purr, and there is sex.
One can use love, the purr, either in platonic relationships (us)
or in sexual relationships (other cats, the purr mates.)