How is every kitty

Old October 2nd 15, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default How is every kitty

Sweetee, I iz so glad yoo iz bak! Furchoonitly, da kustomerz dat kamed wile yoo wuz gone alreddy knowed whut dey wantid. If dey had needed adbice, I wudnt hav knowed whut to tell dem.

Fangu fur pikkin owt sumfing fur myownself to ware. I wuz fingkin abowt it, but I didn't know whut to git.

Sundance, haberdasher to da komoonitee
Old October 2nd 15, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Sweetee, I iz so glad yoo iz bak! Furchoonitly, da kustomerz dat kamed
wile yoo wuz gone alreddy knowed whut dey wantid. If dey had needed
adbice, I wudnt hav knowed whut to tell dem.

Fangu fur pikkin owt sumfing fur myownself to ware. I wuz fingkin abowt
it, but I didn't know whut to git.

Sundance, haberdasher to da komoonitee

Oh...Hmmm...wudja lyke tu be liztid in da Occifurrz an kommitteee memfurz az
"Haberdasher to da Komoonitee"

Yu wyll luuk Hansum in diz owtfit, anna blak bow-tye wud kompleemint da
ornj.

Pit2nya, AKA (yur) Sweetee

Old October 2nd 15, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangu, Sweetee, but I duznt fingk it needz to be ofishul. Also, itz not sumfing dat we kan only hab wun uv. I fingk I iz fine wif da ofishul titlez I alreddy haz.

Fangu fur da lei. Sintz itz croshayed, it will last longer kuz I wont be temptid to eet itzself!

Yur Sunnydance
Old October 3rd 15, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/1/2015 12:41 AM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
"cshenk" wrote in message
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[Sundance runs to the storeroom to get the bow ties and slippers for
everyone. He comes back and helps his friends try everything on.]

Dere, doze awl lukz nice. Duz dey fit gud, an iz dey kumfy? We kan do
alterashunz az needed.

Da booteek can be opin any day an any time dat it iz needed. If
Toonya or me iznt heer, feel free to luk arown an pik owt whut yoo
needz. If yoo findz whut yoo wantz, yoo kan juss leev a note wif
yurown toona kard number (or yurown hoomin'z toona kard number!).

Sundance

Cash checks out the bow ties first. Score! He finds one in a funky
looking hawaiian sort of coloration in 3 sizes, one right for him, one
slightly large for Iowna but adjustable where the bow hides that, and
one for Daisy-chan.

He comes back to the ladies trying on various sandals and finds some
set out for him to see if they fit. He has large paws but small ankles
but there is a version with almost roman looking straps. Iowna cocks
an ear to his pattering feet as she checks them out ot make sure they
don't rub. She hears him sigh happy with the 3rd pair as purrfect!
She asks sundance what color he picked (brown) and slightly frowns.
She wants red or yellow or maybe orange?

Sundance checks Iowna's feet (she's actually a little small footed but
thick ankled, someplace between cat and normal dog). She picks out
pairs in bright green, red, and a yellow set. Slightly different
designs but they match the bow ties and style Cash has on. Iowna
decides on the yellow set with tiny velcro straps she can handle.

Daisy-chan was planning to go bare-foot but laughs and as they always
match, She tries Iowna's cast off red ones but the toes are a little
small so Sudance brings out a set just a little larger. Purrfect!
Sundance brings out tiny charms that can barely be heard, but can be,
and adds them to the straps.

Next Sundance finds a small soft scruncy that isnt too tight, for
Iowna's tail, an a matching yellow one for Cash. Then just for fun, a
red one for Daisy-chan.

They get measured for the hula shirts then than Sundance and start to
scamper off, then remember to pay. Cash tries his venison card to see
if the Tuna cards accept it yet, and they do have an exchange so he
pays. Off they scamper!

P2nya kumz in da bak door of da shop, wiff fan-c baggz stufft wiff stuff n
tingz.
"Hi Sunnydance, fangz fur hewlpin owt sooo gudlee.
I bin hoam alown, wyl Meowmee an Pawpaw went tu Isealwyld.
De left me lotza fuud an waddur, an I hardlee knew dey wuz gone.
Dey brot bak sum moo-mooz an sandulz, an ribbunz ... awl in oranj,
frum Oranj Kowntee in Cattyfurrnya.
Lookie heer....try onna shoit an pantz, weezl pin fowlurz on dem
I hab bin kroshayink leiz . . seeee? Heerz un oraj n green wun.

Pit2nya

Lucy lu takes some dresses into the fitting room. After trying them on
she decides on a sundress with green leaves and peach colored flowers
on it. The leaves have gold thread outlining them. " It might get
cooler at night do you have any wraps?"

Lucy holds several different colors wraps by the dress and finds a peach
one to match the flowers. " Here is my tuna card. Oh I just remembered
my furbrother Samwise needs a new bow tie. I'll pick one out for him."

Lucy Lu
Old October 4th 15, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

We gotz lotza dwem, boff solid and printz tu chuze frum.
An wud yu lyke tu see mine kroshayt Leis? I hab uh green an gold one.

Pit2oonya.

Old October 4th 15, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Furry nice selekshunz, Amelia. Wud yoo like doze delifured, or will yoo take dem wif yurownself?

Sundance
Old October 4th 15, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

"I'll take two of the green and gold ones."

Lucy Lu
Old October 4th 15, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

Lessee, One dress, one wrap, one Bow Tie, and twu leis...

ka-ching!

Fangu an du kawl uhgin.

Pit2oonya