Update on Persia :)

Old April 11th 04, 07:17 PM
jmcquown

Default Update on Persia :)

She ate almost an entire can of Fancy Feast Salmon this morning and took her
liquid Clavamox like the good girl she is. She's currently sacked out on an
afghan my Scottish grandmother knitted (grandma would roll over in her grave
if she thought an animal was on her afghan!).

Jill

Old April 11th 04, 08:35 PM
Victor Martinez

jmcquown wrote:
She ate almost an entire can of Fancy Feast Salmon this morning and took her
liquid Clavamox like the good girl she is. She's currently sacked out on an

What a good girl! We'll keep purring.

afghan my Scottish grandmother knitted (grandma would roll over in her grave
if she thought an animal was on her afghan!).

Hehehe.... that's probably why my mom won't give me her hand-knit bed
spread, she'll shudder to think our cats would sleep on it!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 11th 04, 08:44 PM
jmcquown

Victor Martinez wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
She ate almost an entire can of Fancy Feast Salmon this morning and
took her liquid Clavamox like the good girl she is. She's currently
sacked out on an

What a good girl! We'll keep purring.

afghan my Scottish grandmother knitted (grandma would roll over in
her grave if she thought an animal was on her afghan!).

Hehehe.... that's probably why my mom won't give me her hand-knit bed
spread, she'll shudder to think our cats would sleep on it!

Oh, I have one afghan in the closet with mothballs and encased in plastic...
it was a "wedding" afghan given to my aunt back in the early 1950's. It
passed down to me after she died and I don't dare open it, let alone let
Persia sit on it! Not quite sure why I'm saving it... perhaps for my
honeymoon when I'm 50?! ROFL

Jill

Old April 11th 04, 10:09 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:35:54 GMT, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

jmcquown wrote:
She ate almost an entire can of Fancy Feast Salmon this morning and took her
liquid Clavamox like the good girl she is. She's currently sacked out on an

What a good girl! We'll keep purring.

afghan my Scottish grandmother knitted (grandma would roll over in her grave
if she thought an animal was on her afghan!).

Hehehe.... that's probably why my mom won't give me her hand-knit bed
spread, she'll shudder to think our cats would sleep on it!

Stinky is Official Tester for everything new that comes in the house.
It was seconds after I got a beautiful new coverlet for my daybed last
summer, that he was curled up on it, "posing" as if for a House and
Garden layout. :P

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

Old April 11th 04, 10:36 PM
polonca12000

Great news!
Continued best wishes and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

. ..

Old April 11th 04, 10:40 PM
Cheryl

"jmcquown" dumped this in
on 11 Apr 2004:

She ate almost an entire can of Fancy Feast Salmon this morning and
took her liquid Clavamox like the good girl she is. She's currently
sacked out on an afghan my Scottish grandmother knitted (grandma would
roll over in her grave if she thought an animal was on her afghan!).

Jill

I'm glad she's eating. My mom keeps making me afgans, throws, quilts,
etc now that she's retired and taking up more crafts. I keep telling her
anything she makes me is going to be slept on my furry ones and she just
says she wouldn't make me anything not washable. I have my doubts about
this gorgeous afgan she made with mohair fringe.. I do usually only put
that out when she comes over. lol

--
Cheryl