We Two are Three

Old July 24th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John A

Default We Two are Three

It's the Dynamic Duo's third Purrday today (not sure which one's Batman
and which is Robin!). Lots of cuddles and plenty of meezer mischief, so
just like any other day really.

Any thoughts that they are going to give up the hoolikitten act are
clearly misplaced. I know I wouldn't really want it any other way, and
it's a lovely excuse for a inherently untidy slave "Oh yes, it was
tidy, but the owners rushed through and knocked everything flying".

John, servant to their Imperial Siamese Majesties, Rhia and Amy.
Old July 24th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

John A wrote:

It's the Dynamic Duo's third Purrday today (not sure which one's Batman
and which is Robin!). Lots of cuddles and plenty of meezer mischief, so
just like any other day really.

Any thoughts that they are going to give up the hoolikitten act are
clearly misplaced. I know I wouldn't really want it any other way, and
it's a lovely excuse for a inherently untidy slave "Oh yes, it was
tidy, but the owners rushed through and knocked everything flying".

John, servant to their Imperial Siamese Majesties, Rhia and Amy.

Happy Purrday to the duo! Of course you wouldn't want it any other way,
what fun would that be? How could you tell entertaining hoolikitten
stories?

As for messes, I always say the same thing to the quickly departing
butts of my owners, whenever I bring out the sucky monster: "It's your
own fault I even have to use this thing. If it weren't for shedded fur
(and fur clumps taken out during spats), tracked kitty litter, dried-up
hairballs that I forgot to pick up, and various bits of other shmutz
strewn around, I would hardly ever need to vacuum!"

--
Joyce ^..^

Old August 1st 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

John A wrote:
It's the Dynamic Duo's third Purrday today (not sure which one's Batman
and which is Robin!). Lots of cuddles and plenty of meezer mischief, so
just like any other day really.

Any thoughts that they are going to give up the hoolikitten act are
clearly misplaced. I know I wouldn't really want it any other way, and
it's a lovely excuse for a inherently untidy slave "Oh yes, it was
tidy, but the owners rushed through and knocked everything flying".

John, servant to their Imperial Siamese Majesties, Rhia and Amy.

A belated happy purr-day!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek