Not a squirrel

Old March 15th 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Not a squirrel

Suki has long luxurient fur. Its not a double coat, so she doesnt do a
puff-ball imitation like Shadow does. Instead, she has a neat part down her
back and her fur lays neatly flat against her sides. It forms gentle waves
when she walks, which would accentuate every graceful movement she would
have if she had any grace about her, which she doesn't. She's a klutz. But a
stunning example of a klutz with beautiful long white hair and sky blue
eyes. She even has fur that sticks out between her toes and I can't help but
mess with it if she happens to lying down with her paws sticking up.

But her tail. Oh my goodness, her tail! Her tail is magnificant, her
crowning glory. A longer tail I have not seen, and it is like a white plume
behind her that shimmies and wafts in any zephyr of air. It is wonderous and
hypnotic, the long hair hanging down in a effloresence of snowwhite majesty.
It is truly amazing. It would put an albino squirrel to shame.

Again, I can't help myself, I have to mess with The Tail, her glory of
glories. I gently hold it and move it so that the fine blooms of exotic,
mytifying, mesmirising white strands shimmy and shake. i tell her in a very
very silly scolding voice "you are not a squirrel! See this tail? You are
not a squirrel".

She looks at me whilst I'm doing this as if I was insane (she's probably
right) but has never shown anything other then vague contempt for me doing
it. Perhaps with that tail, and her intellect, she is grateful forthe
reminder that she is, indeed, not actually a squirrel.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old March 15th 09, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

Old March 15th 09, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Yowie,
These last posts re Suki have been priceless - ROFLOL!
Christine

Old March 16th 09, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Yowie wrote:
huge snip

She looks at me whilst I'm doing this as if I was insane (she's probably
right) but has never shown anything other then vague contempt for me doing
it. Perhaps with that tail, and her intellect, she is grateful forthe
reminder that she is, indeed, not actually a squirrel.

LOL! Miranda just has to be reminded that her tail is not a snake that's
following her around, and has to be pounced upon every now and then.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.