cat magnet for fridge

Old July 18th 11, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Michael Lane

Default cat magnet for fridge

wife bought one ,saying on it was
' no outfit is complete without cat hair
ain't it the truth'

Michael Lane
n Flatrock, Tennessee

Old July 18th 11, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

On Jul 18, 6:41*am, (Michael Lane) wrote:
wife bought one ,saying on it was
' no outfit is complete without cat hair
ain't it the *truth'
Michael Lane
n *Flatrock, Tennessee

How true; and I got a pack of relatives here who are severly allergic
to cat dander; I think I'd get a bigger
reception when I land at their places if I had leprosy! One has even
(once) done the TSA number on me and
(no, not the groping) whisked me all over with her suiction tube
extension of vacuum cleaner. I do shower
and wear freshly laundered clothes without touching Snaggly but (sigh)
like bedbugs so in headlines these
days (thank the Lord I don't have *that* problem).....cat dander
travels...with you.
My fave fridge magnet is a little cat that says, "I quit smoking" have
had that since early '84.
Old July 18th 11, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 07/18/2011 07:47 AM, hopitus wrote:
On Jul 18, 6:41 am, (Michael Lane) wrote:
wife bought one ,saying on it was
' no outfit is complete without cat hair
ain't it the truth'
Michael Lane
n Flatrock, Tennessee

How true; and I got a pack of relatives here who are severly allergic
to cat dander; I think I'd get a bigger
reception when I land at their places if I had leprosy! One has even
(once) done the TSA number on me and
(no, not the groping) whisked me all over with her suiction tube
extension of vacuum cleaner. I do shower
and wear freshly laundered clothes without touching Snaggly but (sigh)
like bedbugs so in headlines these
days (thank the Lord I don't have *that* problem).....cat dander
travels...with you.
My fave fridge magnet is a little cat that says, "I quit smoking" have
had that since early '84.

I have two cat magnets on my fridge: a white one and a black one. I've
had them for many years and have no idea where they came from -- like
foundling cats, MLB
Old July 18th 11, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jul 18, 8:47*am, hopitus wrote:
On Jul 18, 6:41*am, (Michael Lane) wrote: wife bought one ,saying on it was
' no outfit is complete without cat hair
ain't it the *truth'
Michael Lane
n *Flatrock, Tennessee

How true; and I got a pack of relatives here who are severly allergic
to cat dander; I think I'd get a bigger
reception when I land at their places if I had leprosy! One has even
(once) done the TSA number on me and
(no, not the groping) whisked me all over with her suiction tube
extension of vacuum cleaner. I do shower
and wear freshly laundered clothes without touching Snaggly but (sigh)
like bedbugs so in headlines these
days (thank the Lord I don't have *that* problem).....cat dander
travels...with you.
My fave fridge magnet is a little cat that says, "I quit smoking" have
had that since early '84.

Cat dander *does* travel with you. When I quit my job, my successor
was highly allergic to cats. They had to replace my desk chair, even
though there was no visible cat hair on it, her allergies reacted to
it.

Sherry
Old July 18th 11, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Michael Lane" wrote in message
wife bought one ,saying on it was
' no outfit is complete without cat hair
ain't it the truth'

Michael Lane
n Flatrock, Tennessee

I have a wooden folk-art thing a friend sent me after Persia wandered up to
my door. It's in the shape of a cat sitting down (rather pear shaped). And
etched in the wood is the phrase, "I came, I purred, I conquered". Ain't it
the truth!

Jill

Old July 19th 11, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 7/18/2011 5:12 PM, jmcquown wrote:

"Michael Lane" wrote in message
wife bought one ,saying on it was
' no outfit is complete without cat hair
ain't it the truth'

Michael Lane
n Flatrock, Tennessee

I have a wooden folk-art thing a friend sent me after Persia wandered up
to my door. It's in the shape of a cat sitting down (rather pear
shaped). And etched in the wood is the phrase, "I came, I purred, I
conquered". Ain't it the truth!

Jill

You're right about that, LOL!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/