The list of names for this year's Jellicle Ball

Old October 10th 12, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default The list of names for this year's Jellicle Ball

My secreatary has been very negligent this year (well, most years). He
doesn't remember if anyone has been keeping track of the names to be
called at this year's Jellicle Ball. Can anykitty tell me whether
anyone has been building this list?

And everyone who has names that they would like to be called, please be
sure to let us know so we can be sure that they are included.

Amelia

Old October 10th 12, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Fangu, Amelia. Assuming dat kitteez wud like myownself to be da Mistress uv
Serrymoneez agin, I iz purrparin a list uv aktiviteez. I know dat Azad had
da namez last yeer, an I hopez he or hiz clowder will be abul to do dat
agin.

Da onliest name I fingkz uv rite now iz Unka Serge [snif], but I knowz dere
wuz utherz.

Rebecca

Old October 11th 12, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On 2012-10-10 16:41:40 -0500, Rebecca said:

Fangu, Amelia. Assuming dat kitteez wud like myownself to be da
Mistress uv Serrymoneez agin, I iz purrparin a list uv aktiviteez. I
know dat Azad had da namez last yeer, an I hopez he or hiz clowder will
be abul to do dat agin.

Da onliest name I fingkz uv rite now iz Unka Serge [snif], but I knowz
dere wuz utherz.

Rebecca

I had just been thinking the same thing. This is going to be an
especially sad year. I know we also need to add another human, Susan
Kirt from the RPCA list.

Amelia

Old October 12th 12, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Fangu, Amelia. Assuming dat kitteez wud like myownself to be da Mistress
uv Serrymoneez agin, I iz purrparin a list uv aktiviteez. I know dat Azad
had da namez last yeer, an I hopez he or hiz clowder will be abul to do
dat agin.

Da onliest name I fingkz uv rite now iz Unka Serge [snif], but I knowz
dere wuz utherz.

Rebecca

I had just been thinking the same thing. This is going to be an especially
sad year. I know we also need to add another human, Susan Kirt from the
RPCA list.

Amelia

Ai noe, dat wuz uh shok. Uh nise hoomin frum da hoomin groop teled mai
Meowmie ubaowt Suz n hur
kitty Spicey, hoo haz bin adoptud bai uhnuthur nise hoomin frum dat groop.
Ulso, Mark Edwards beloved kitty Dulcie Mae wint tu da Bridge uh few weaks
ugo, suden wike.
Vury sad.

Mosey

Old October 15th 12, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:36:06 PM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
My secreatary has been very negligent this year (well, most years). He

doesn't remember if anyone has been keeping track of the names to be

called at this year's Jellicle Ball. Can anykitty tell me whether

anyone has been building this list?

And everyone who has names that they would like to be called, please be

sure to let us know so we can be sure that they are included.

Amelia

Hello, sirs and ma'ams...Ms. Amelia.
I have been gathering names.
And keeping da Walk of Remembranz up to date.
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html

Ares, House of Backman
Sadie, House of Berkebile
Missy, House of Coan
Sonam (Serge), House of Dasara
Caitlin, House of Dunn
Dulcie Mae, House of Edwards
Shadow-da-Pup, of the Fur Conspiracy
Jack, House of Gordon
Bandit, House of Haught-Weeks
Little Olive, House of Haught-Weeks
Susan, House of Kirt
Arnold, House of Miller
Kiowa, House of Miller
Ella, House of Patterson/Guyette
Ann, House of Pommerehn
Honeycat, House of Porter
Whiskers, House of Scott
Misty, House of Stacy
Molly, House of Stacy
Roxanne Marie, House of Stillwell & Tenbusch
TC, House of Stilleell & Tenbusch
Tucker, House of Stillwell & Tenbusch
Cougar, House of Stott
Marble, House of Stott
Princess Pasha, House of Terrell
Miranda, House of Wikler-Cook
Teva, House of Wikler-Cook

Azad
Old October 16th 12, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"M Patterson" wrote in message
[...]

Sutsh uh long lizt!
Fangu sooo berry mutsh fur keepin it, Azad.
--
Pit2ô.ônya

Old October 16th 12, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Monday, October 15, 2012 7:20:18 PM UTC-4, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Sutsh uh long lizt!

Fangu sooo berry mutsh fur keepin it, Azad.

--

Pit2�.�nya

Well, ma'am, mine House has been gathering names for manyyears now.
Mymom says dat no Honoree should be missed.

Azad

Old October 17th 12, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:36:06 PM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
My secreatary has been very negligent this year (well, most years). He

doesn't remember if anyone has been keeping track of the names to be

called at this year's Jellicle Ball. Can anykitty tell me whether

anyone has been building this list?

And everyone who has names that they would like to be called, please be

sure to let us know so we can be sure that they are included.

Amelia

Purrleez add owr broffur Aladdin tu da list uv naymz tu be kalled. Fangu. DaRennieKidz