Cat that wets the bed

Old February 6th 05, 06:33 PM
KellyH

"Mary" wrote in message
. com...
Gnarly once pooted in the middle of the living room floor while I
was IN the living room on the phone with my mother! I was sputtering
and gasping while my Mom laughed and said, "She knows how to get
your attention!" I was working full time and going to school full time
and her box was not clean enough. She went to the vet, and had
no health problems at all.

One time, my husband had picked me up from work and we both went out to
dinner and a movie, making us get home much later than a normal weekday.
Dash (RB) was quite unhappy about this. She pulled my husband's coat off
the back of a chair, looked right at us, squatted, and peed. From then on,
we always made sure to stop at home first if we were going to go out.

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old February 6th 05, 06:40 PM
Mary

"KellyH" wrote
One time, my husband had picked me up from work and we both went out to
dinner and a movie, making us get home much later than a normal weekday.
Dash (RB) was quite unhappy about this. She pulled my husband's coat off
the back of a chair, looked right at us, squatted, and peed. From then

on,
we always made sure to stop at home first if we were going to go out.

--

lol!! Not funny if it is your coat, but wow, I guess Dash knew
how to send you a message!

Old February 7th 05, 02:45 PM
Mary

"Meghan Noecker"

I always go to my bed when I don't feel good
either. I just wish they could learn to heave over the edge into a
trash can like I do

Cheeks executed the most amazing projectile vomit
*from her cat perch in the window" all the way to the
floor and all over a bunch of important papers. (None,
of course, as important as she is.) She gets so upset
when she makes a mess that as I run for the paper
towells I say, "It's okay, don't worry, I'll clean it up!"

Old February 7th 05, 02:45 PM
Mary

"Meghan Noecker" wrote in message
On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 18:30:31 GMT, "Mary"
wrote:

"Mary" wrote in message
.com...

Gnarly once pooted in the middle of the living room floor

That should be "pooed." Kitty farts have never upset me much.

I made the mistake of picking up Tiger upside down once, and he farted
in my face. Never again. And he had the worst farts.

Aww! They do the cutest things, don't they?

Old February 7th 05, 10:03 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-07, Meghan Noecker penned:
On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 18:40:14 GMT, "Mary"
wrote:

lol!! Not funny if it is your coat, but wow, I guess Dash knew how to send
you a message!

If I expect to be in trouble, I bring treats. If I go out of town overnight,
I come home with Kira's favorite treat. She forgives me quickly.

After reading so many stories, I have to say that Oscar is the bestest cat
ever. She's tolerant of my sometimes-slack litterbox-changing habits. She
has never punished me for being left alone or for changing her litter. She
has only eliminated outside of the box when she was very ill or when sheer
terror prevented her from approaching the box.

She does seem to leave little poops around the basement, near her litterbox,
but I'm pretty sure that's because they stuck to her long fur for a bit before
dropping.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old February 7th 05, 11:01 PM
Karen

On 2005-02-07, Meghan Noecker penned:
wrote:

[...]

Mine don't punish me for leaving them alone overlong, but they do generally
throw up. I think they get stressed.

Old February 8th 05, 12:13 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-07, Karen penned:

Mine don't punish me for leaving them alone overlong, but they do generally
throw up. I think they get stressed.

Oscar hasn't thrown up since I switched her to canned and Wellness a few
months ago. Well, she threw up once, but that was very clearly because I'd
just allowed her to gorge herself on freeze-dried chicken. It was completely
different from every other time she's vomitted. Hopefully, I've learned my
lesson about feeding her too much of a good thing.

Old February 10th 05, 02:47 AM
kitkat

On 2005-02-07, Meghan Noecker penned:

wrote:

[...]

Luna definitely "horks" more when left alone. We call her the
horkinator. Silly little girl!
Old February 10th 05, 02:50 AM
kitkat

On 2005-02-07, Karen penned:

Mine don't punish me for leaving them alone overlong, but they do generally
throw up. I think they get stressed.

Oscar hasn't thrown up since I switched her to canned and Wellness a few
months ago.

I would really like to switch the Lunameister to canned/wet food, but
she barfs it up pretty quickly. She seems to have SUCH a sensitive
tummy. I'd happily take any advice and hints from you wet food pros.
It's only from reading here that I am realizing she needs to be
switched! Fortunatly, Jasper came to us as a wet food eater. Now, the
trick is trying to switch him to a better brand of food. He is a
Friskies-in-the-pouch addict...I've been trying to see what he'll take
to...i bought science diet, pro plan, and nutro...tried em all. He's not
diggin it much. If i mix with the friskies, he'll go for it. Im trying
the mix it method, but he REALLY seems to want his friskies. Brat. ;-)

changing the topic...
pam