Da loo-wow on da beech!

Old January 22nd 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Da loo-wow on da beech!

I dunno i just thinkz bowt yourown bootiful self anna getsa idermint,
chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
hlink.net...
Chester!! How du yu always know just tha purrfect fing to do?? Fangu!

Lucy, happy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
just den chester steps arownd da rak anna gifs lucy herown bunc of
flowerz... I hopez you likez deze, chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Oooooooowh! Da hybizkuz ar so beyutiful!

Lucy, lukking for a pink won

Datz a pretty won.I likes dis won in bloo wiff birdz-ov-parrydice

on
itself. An I finks I'll get my Tiger anofur shirt too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dese shirts are purrfict fur the boys!

Lucy

Old January 22nd 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Yew has furry gud hoomins...I'se sorry yu misses yur man hoomin

Moe, giving Piglette a cheek rub

"Stormmee" wrote in message
it sowndz like yourown hooman iz gud like minez is... I wuzint sure i
wuuld
like it when da man hooman wented away anna i thinkz scooter still misses
hisef, butted i iz used to the gramby hooman now, anna I knowz da ofur
hooman iz atta brige waitin... anna sometimez furry anna soft kumez to owr
howze anna i likez furry purty gud, Stormmee iz rite fur a hooman he iz
purty smurt...

Piglette... who turns her head sideways so she can gaze at mo...
meeee wrote in message
It is sew much fun!! owwer hoomins is gud lyke dat tu, they gifs us
liddle
taystes uf stuff as long as we keeps ower manners an dussnt jump onna

tayble
or try an snitch it frum tha playte. Tha liddle wuns allays tries tu get
away wif it, but they dussnt!! Cos mi mum jasmeen bops them iff they du!!

Moe, sippn his Toona Speshul an gazin at Piglette
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I sure duz like tryin alla deze new taztez, mine hooman, Gramby likez
new
fudz alzo dat iz purrt of why her iz sucha gud hooman, hersef letz uses
try
sum new stuffz, Piglette
meeee wrote in message
Sownds grate!!!
Moe grabs Piglette's paw and swings her (carefully of course) onto the
beach, making sure her tail doesn't get wet by the waves. They walk up

the bar and order a Toonafishee speshul, made with fresh toona, lime
juice,
and liberal sprinklings of just-picked nip.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
fudz iz a gud idermint, Piglette holds owt her paw and they start
for
the
beach... letz get one of doze drinkz to go wif da fudz. Piglette
meeee wrote in message
Moe stops happy dancing around Piglette and turns politely to his
date...

Wud yu lyke to go onshore an tayst sum uf tha IggZotik fuds they

has?
They
is smellin reely gud and ther is moosik an dansin an fuds an more
fuds....did I say fuds??

Old January 22nd 07, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Sekriterry note....I love those, they're what I think of when I read in here

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 01:19:12 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

diz iz fine, now ifin you wantz gets yoursef one of doze mumu thingyz
anna
den we kan match... Chester is holding pink anna red flowerz beind hizown
bak... ifin you kan find one wif pink anna red flowerz i bet dat wuuld
luk
realli nize on yourownsef anna it wuuld stil match mine wonnerful shurt,
Chester

I finks dat da two ov you wood luk furry nyce in dem!

Hooman note:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Museum...scimages2.html

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/20/2007 1:25:34 PM

Old January 22nd 07, 06:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Meeeyowww yes, I needs lotsa nipwine
Mango rolls his eyes dramatically and staggers weakly to the bar.

Over at the beach, Cougar watches him, laughing and shaking her head....

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
hlink.net...
[On the beach a teleporter touches down, and out steps Sheriff Rosco P.
Catrane and his new friend Mango.] Is the bar open yet? Mango needs some
nipwine to settle his fragile Siamese nerves.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

Old January 22nd 07, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 06:37:50 GMT, meeee's nimble, little paws typed:

Sekriterry note....I love those, they're what I think of when I read in here

Human: Yes, they are wonderful! I'm amazed at how detailed they are,
and how many have been drawn over the years. I understand that they
are collected in Germany.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/22/2007 10:46:39 AM
Old January 22nd 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 06:37:50 GMT, meeee's nimble, little paws typed:

Sekriterry note....I love those, they're what I think of when I read in
here

Human: Yes, they are wonderful! I'm amazed at how detailed they are,
and how many have been drawn over the years. I understand that they
are collected in Germany.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/22/2007 10:46:39 AM

I can understand that, they are very collectible!!

Old January 23rd 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

That's gud. I knoes I is lucky tu, cos I got to stay furever with mi mum an
nise hoomins! Hey, look, here comes tha bigbig toona we cort!!
Moe
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I feelz veri luki, Piglette

Old January 23rd 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Itz fun to haf somewon tu do fings with, izzunt it, Chester?

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dat lukz veri nize, Chester... clueless but pleazedta be matchin diz
bootiful girlcat
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Wye, heers wone right heer! Weel luk wunderful togethfur!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz iz fine, now ifin you wantz gets yoursef one of doze mumu

thingyz
anna
den we kan match... Chester is holding pink anna red flowerz beind

hizown
bak... ifin you kan find one wif pink anna red flowerz i bet dat

wuuld
luk
realli nize on yourownsef anna it wuuld stil match mine wonnerful

shurt,
Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Lucy paws fru the raks and raks of cheerful shirts an finely

finds
red
hawayin shirts dat luk jus bout as happy as Chester himself.

How bout dese, Chester?

Lucy, holden da shirt in front of Chester's handsum fase