Sarsi wins again

Old February 23rd 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Sarsi wins again

This morning about 6am I was woken by a yell followed by the feeling
of a cat running over me- judging by the weight it was Sarsi (Dunzi
weighs next to nothing and doesn't get on the bed that often anyway
although this morning she did surprise me by coming up and sitting on
me and demanding skritchies and issuing her loudest rumbly purrs)

Dave was peacefully asleep when Sarsi bapped him hard enough to wake
him up and ran off. So he muttered something about getting "that
bl**dy cat!!!" then we both settled down as he muttered about what he
was going to do when he caught her

A little later I felt Sarsi walk over me settle down between us and
the next thing I hear is Dave talking to her: "Awww,,,,,come
here....you're beautiful aren't you"

I said "I thought you were mad at her"

He said "She didn't mean it"
Of course she did! She baps people to get them to wake up and stroke
her but faced with her looking at him and purring, Dave's resolve to
be mad at her just crumbled

He's a big softie really

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old February 23rd 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Lesley" wrote in message
[...]

I knew there had to be a reason you keep him around. ;-)

Joy

Old February 23rd 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Feb 23, 11:13*am, "Joy" wrote:

I knew there had to be a reason you keep him around. *;-)

Can't think of another one! Not at the moment anyway, Dave's theory is
that dentists cause tooth problems. In the almost 30 years I have
known him he has never been (says it's because they cause problems but
actually it's becasue he's terrified of them) and has never had a
single toothache. Then again somehow he's been blessed with completely
even teeth with space at the sides and I got stuck with maloccusion (I
still have 3 milk teeth because there's no tooth under them to push
them out) imperfect enamel (Have broken a tooth on baked beans)

I HATE him sometimes

Old February 23rd 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Lesley wrote:
On Feb 23, 11:13 am, "Joy" wrote:

I knew there had to be a reason you keep him around. ;-)

Can't think of another one! Not at the moment anyway, Dave's theory is
that dentists cause tooth problems. In the almost 30 years I have
known him he has never been (says it's because they cause problems but
actually it's becasue he's terrified of them) and has never had a
single toothache. Then again somehow he's been blessed with completely
even teeth with space at the sides and I got stuck with maloccusion (I
still have 3 milk teeth because there's no tooth under them to push
them out) imperfect enamel (Have broken a tooth on baked beans)

I HATE him sometimes

Lesley

slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I think Dave's right, I didn't see a dentist for over 20 years until I had a
filling fall out. The dentist I saw then made such a mess of the tooth I
ended up loosing it and the one next to it.

I wasn't at all sorry recently when I learned that dentist is now serving a
prison sentance for fraud.
--
Adrian
Q. What is the difference between the G spot and a golf ball

A. Men are quite happy to spend 10 minutes looking for a golf ball

Old February 24th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Feb 23, 1:51*pm, "Adrian" wrote:

I wasn't at all sorry recently when I learned that dentist is now serving a
prison sentance for fraud.

Given what they all charge they all ought to be in prison! My dentist
tells me I need a tooth out and btw that will be £43.10 to which my
reply was "NOW that's what I call adding insult to injury!"

Old February 25th 08, 07:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Lesley"
On Feb 23, 1:51 pm, "Adrian"

I wasn't at all sorry recently when I learned that dentist is now serving
prison sentance for fraud.

LOL..I hope he isn't the prison's dentist. What kind of fraud?
I hope they gave him a 'filling' sentence!

Given what they all charge they all ought to be in prison! My dentist
tells me I need a tooth out and btw that will be £43.10 to which my
reply was "NOW that's what I call adding insult to injury!"

No kidding...eek!

Kyla