Please Please Please Purrs...

Old November 25th 10, 09:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Default Please Please Please Purrs...

Happy wrote:

Oh please send purrs. I'd take a million bazillion water line breaks
and flooding washing machines over this.

Sending all our purrs that he will make a full and rapid recovery.

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old November 25th 10, 11:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

"Happy" wrote in message
My 2 year old grandson recovering from the norovirus has pneumonia and
was admitted to the hospital this afternoon. After his blood work
came back abnormal and very low blood platelet count he has just been
admitted to the ICU. They cannot drain the fluid sac in his lung
because of the low blood platelets and abnormal blood work.

Hope is this all related to the pneumonia and the two anitbiotics will
work. We should know in 24 - 48 hours. He will be in the ICU 5 to 7
days. Earlier they said they just wanted to observe him overnight.

We are heading to Chicago tomorrow morning - daughter asked that we
NOT drive there tonight in the dark - it is a 6 hour drive.

Oh please send purrs. I'd take a million bazillion water line breaks
and flooding washing machines over this.

I'm shaking. *I"ll" the sick one, I don't care, just want him well
NOW, oh please.

Sophia

Sending lots and lots of purrs for the little guy

Sharon & Smudgie

Old November 25th 10, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Happy wrote:
[...]

Poor little chap! :-( Lots of get well purrs on the way.

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old November 25th 10, 01:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kraut / Larry Stark

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 21:28:50 -0500, Happy
wrote:

[...]

I think I know how you feel. My smallest grand daugther who is about
1 1/2 is staying with us and I lnow how I felt when she was sick with
just the flu!!

Prayers coming to you!!

Old November 25th 10, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kraut / Larry Stark

wrote:

[...]

1 1/2 is staying with us and I know how I felt when she was sick with
just the flu!!

Prayers coming to you!!

Had to correct spelling!! Cat got in way!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Old November 25th 10, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

I hate to jump in with this on such a serious thread, but just as an aside I
wanted to say you have a beautiful website. I are a botanic illustrator or
create websites? You can take this off-line if you'd rather (or even just
tell me to mind my own business).

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old November 25th 10, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Happy" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, my. I hope you will have good news by the time you arrive at your
grandson's bedside. That would be your best Thanksgiving ever. I'm sending
purrs and prayers for his fast recovery.

MaryL

Old November 25th 10, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default Scientific illustration

Wow, that's fascinating - you're extremely talented! What a great job.

As far as the website, my philosophy is "lesser equals more". I like the
nice clean lines and lots of "whitespace". It's very striking and conveys
the information your need. JMHO, but Id much rather a site like yours than
the commercial sites you see with articles and pictures so jammed together
they're practically pushing each other off of the page.

--

CatNipped wrote:

I hate to jump in with this on such a serious thread, but just as an
aside I
wanted to say you have a beautiful website. I are a botanic illustrator
or
create websites? You can take this off-line if you'd rather (or even
just
tell me to mind my own business).

Thank you very much! I am a scientific illustrator - I illustrate all
areas of life, veterinary, medical and earth sciences, mostly for
academic textbooks and journals, but sometimes for institutions such as
museums and botanical gardens. I cover anything from botany, zoology and
biology right through to human and veterinary medicine and surgery,
anatomy and even palaeontology and ecological scenes. I did do my own
website but it's extremely basic - I made it using Claris Home Page
originally which gives you an idea! Keep meaning to update it and make
it a bit more stylish but time does not permit unfortunately....

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all my friends in the USA!

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old November 26th 10, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

praying and purring, we are about two and a half hours from chicago, if you
need anything, email with a number and i will call as soon as i get the
email, Lee