My tiny kitten is growing up!

Old November 9th 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default My tiny kitten is growing up!

It hardly seems possible, but today is the 3rd anniversary of Harri
Roadcat's adoption! But how could that be? She's just a tiny little baby
kitten.

Lee, thank you again for taking such excellent care of my
little baby.
Old November 9th 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
It hardly seems possible, but today is the 3rd anniversary of Harri
Roadcat's adoption! But how could that be? She's just a tiny little baby
kitten.

Happy adoption anniversary Harri Roadcat!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old November 9th 07, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Nov 9, 9:41?am, "Lesley via CatKB.com" u27720@uwe wrote:
Daniel Mahoney wrote:
It hardly seems possible, but today is the 3rd anniversary of Harri
Roadcat's adoption! But how could that be? She's just a tiny little baby
kitten.

Happy adoption anniversary Harri Roadcat!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I loved reading the adventures of the Roadcat. Happy adoptiversary.

Suz&Spicey

Old November 9th 07, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote

It hardly seems possible, but today is the 3rd anniversary of Harri
Roadcat's adoption!

Time speeds past in the fleetest of chariots these days (probably V10
powered I guess).

Concatulations to all concerned on the 3rd annipurrsary of this hihgly
successful adoption.

We all so loved her trucking adventures, Dan, I for one was wondering if you
could tell us the tail of how she fits in and interacts with the rest of
team....

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old November 9th 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Time speeds past in the fleetest of chariots these days (probably V10
powered I guess).

Concatulations to all concerned on the 3rd annipurrsary of this hihgly
successful adoption.

We all so loved her trucking adventures, Dan, I for one was wondering if you
could tell us the tail of how she fits in and interacts with the rest of
team....

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

It does indeed!

Over the weekend I'll compose a post that will highlight her adjustments
to life as a housecat.

Old November 9th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
It hardly seems possible, but today is the 3rd anniversary of Harri
Roadcat's adoption! But how could that be? She's just a tiny little
baby kitten.

Lee, thank you again for taking such excellent care of my
little baby.

Happy happy happy! Sweet Harri Roadcat won all our hearts.

Jill

Old November 9th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

she is a true joy and embodies everything that is kitten... and you embody
everything that is kindness and man, Lee

Old November 10th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Nov 9, 5:51 am, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
It hardly seems possible, but today is the 3rd anniversary of Harri
Roadcat's adoption! But how could that be? She's just a tiny little baby
kitten.

Lee, thank you again for taking such excellent care of my
little baby.

Happy Adoption Day to Harri Road Cat! =o) I wonder if she still has
dreams of the open road?

Melissa

Old November 10th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Nov 9, 8:51 am, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
It hardly seems possible, but today is the 3rd anniversary of Harri
Roadcat's adoption! But how could that be? She's just a tiny little baby
kitten.

Lee, thank you again for taking such excellent care of my
little baby.

Happy annifursury Harri Roadcat. Maybe your Paw will take you on a
drive around the city today to celebrate. My crew wishes you special
treats, lots of toys and a sunbeam for napping.

Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus