Back home

Old December 28th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Back home

I'm back home after spending x-mas down in Mexico with my parents,
siblings and (what seems like tons) of nephews and nieces. It was
unusually warm down there, everybody is worried about climate change.
Back home the kids were a bit mischievous when Tom went down to Houston
to spend some time with his folks, but our pet sitter took it all in
stride.
Right now they're like velcro kitties, specially Basho. Tom took some
great pictures of our crew, sans Rufous who would not sit still and kept
approaching Tom to lick his fingers.
http://soulofthegarden.com/dailymuse1207.html
I sent a check for Four's vet before I left and I'll send a final check
by New Year's. Everybody who contributed will get an email copy of the
finances with names greyed out for privacy.

Cheers.

Victor

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 28th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

I sent a check for Four's vet before I left and I'll send a final check
by New Year's. Everybody who contributed will get an email copy of the
finances with names greyed out for privacy.

Cheers.

Victor

Welcome home, and *THANK YOU* for sorting out funds for Four. I
*KNEW* you where the right person to ask for help. )

Helen M
Old December 28th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2007-12-28, Victor Martinez penned:
I'm back home after spending x-mas down in Mexico with my parents,
siblings and (what seems like tons) of nephews and nieces. It was
unusually warm down there, everybody is worried about climate change.
Back home the kids were a bit mischievous when Tom went down to Houston
to spend some time with his folks, but our pet sitter took it all in
stride.

Welcome back!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old December 28th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Welcome back! Beautiful pictures and beautiful kitties. Tom is very
talented. Thanks for taking care of the Four fund.

Debbie

Old December 29th 07, 08:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Victor Martinez wrote:
Right now they're like velcro kitties, specially Basho. Tom took some
great pictures of our crew, sans Rufous who would not sit still and kept
approaching Tom to lick his fingers.
http://soulofthegarden.com/dailymuse1207.html

Welcome back, Victor. Gorgeous pictures!

Old January 4th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Victor Martinez wrote:

I'm back home after spending x-mas down in Mexico with my parents,
siblings and (what seems like tons) of nephews and nieces. It was
unusually warm down there, everybody is worried about climate change.
Back home the kids were a bit mischievous when Tom went down to Houston
to spend some time with his folks, but our pet sitter took it all in
stride.
Right now they're like velcro kitties, specially Basho. Tom took some
great pictures of our crew, sans Rufous who would not sit still and kept
approaching Tom to lick his fingers.
http://soulofthegarden.com/dailymuse1207.html
I sent a check for Four's vet before I left and I'll send a final check
by New Year's. Everybody who contributed will get an email copy of the
finances with names greyed out for privacy.

Cheers.

Victor

Welcome back! Great pics!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

I'm back home :) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 October 5th 07 05:12 PM
Back home badwilson Cat anecdotes 10 September 20th 05 04:33 PM
Back home Yoj Cat anecdotes 3 May 4th 05 03:37 AM
Now that he's back home... KellyH Cat anecdotes 8 December 5th 04 08:14 PM