Pic of John + Joe (orange tabby kittens)

Old August 2nd 09, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_4_]

Default Pic of John + Joe (orange tabby kittens)

He http://oddballcourt.com/img/jj1-op.jpg

Joey is the one with the glowing eyes.

Old August 2nd 09, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_6_]

"Pat" wrote in
et:

He http://oddballcourt.com/img/jj1-op.jpg

Joey is the one with the glowing eyes.

Ahh, such sweeties. Their eyes are beautifully healthy, but could that be
dirt from mites in their ears?

Bobble

Old August 2nd 09, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Pat" wrote in message
et...
He http://oddballcourt.com/img/jj1-op.jpg

Joey is the one with the glowing eyes.

Gorgeous kitties

Jill

Old August 2nd 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when Pat wrote:
He http://oddballcourt.com/img/jj1-op.jpg

Joey is the one with the glowing eyes.

Adorable! John looks just like Presto (RB) when we discovered each other
at the pound.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old August 2nd 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_4_]

"Bobble" wrote
| "Pat" wrote
| He http://oddballcourt.com/img/jj1-op.jpg
|
| Joey is the one with the glowing eyes.
|
| Ahh, such sweeties. Their eyes are beautifully healthy, but could that be
| dirt from mites in their ears?

I did the first mite treatment last night. Didn't swab them out yet.

Old August 2nd 09, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Pat wrote:

He http://oddballcourt.com/img/jj1-op.jpg

Joey is the one with the glowing eyes.

EEEEEK! Of course you had to rescue them!

Joyce
--
I want freedom, the right to self expression, everyone's right to
beautiful radiant things. -- Emma Goldman
Old August 2nd 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon

They look like they have lived with you since the beginning!!!

Old August 3rd 09, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Pat" wrote:
He http://oddballcourt.com/img/jj1-op.jpg

Joey is the one with the glowing eyes.

What wonderful smiles!
Old August 3rd 09, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Pat" wrote in message
et...
He http://oddballcourt.com/img/jj1-op.jpg

Joey is the one with the glowing eyes.

Exceptionally pretty!

Old August 3rd 09, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Pat wrote:
He http://oddballcourt.com/img/jj1-op.jpg

Joey is the one with the glowing eyes.