Happy Purrday to Me!

Old January 17th 04, 01:07 AM
Stacey

Default Happy Purrday to Me!

OK... a bit self serving but I'm excited 'cause we got ourselves a limo to
go out in tonight! Woohoo! The champagne is currently chilling out in the
snow drift and I'm trying to get my control top pantyhose on! LOL.

Smooches!

Stacey

Old January 17th 04, 06:19 AM
Marina

"Stacey" wrote
OK... a bit self serving but I'm excited 'cause we got ourselves a limo to
go out in tonight! Woohoo! The champagne is currently chilling out in the
snow drift and I'm trying to get my control top pantyhose on! LOL.

Hoppy Purrday, Stacey! Hope you had a good night!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old January 17th 04, 11:08 AM
jmcquown

Stacey wrote:
OK... a bit self serving but I'm excited 'cause we got ourselves a
limo to go out in tonight! Woohoo! The champagne is currently
chilling out in the snow drift and I'm trying to get my control top
pantyhose on! LOL.

Smooches!

Stacey

Happy purr-day to you!

Jill

Old January 17th 04, 11:52 AM
Debbie Wilson

Stacey wrote:

OK... a bit self serving but I'm excited 'cause we got ourselves a limo to
go out in tonight! Woohoo! The champagne is currently chilling out in the
snow drift and I'm trying to get my control top pantyhose on! LOL.

Happy Purrday! Hope your evening was everything you anticiapted!

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old January 17th 04, 02:56 PM
Victor Martinez

Hope you had a great time partying!!!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 17th 04, 07:59 PM
Tanada

Stacey wrote:

OK... a bit self serving but I'm excited 'cause we got ourselves a limo to
go out in tonight! Woohoo! The champagne is currently chilling out in the
snow drift and I'm trying to get my control top pantyhose on! LOL.

Happy Purrday to you,
Happy Purrday to you,
Happy Purrday dear Tracy,
Happy Purrday to you.

May you have many more and way too much fun with that limo and your
evening out.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old January 17th 04, 08:01 PM
Tanada

Stacey wrote:

OK... a bit self serving but I'm excited 'cause we got ourselves a limo to
go out in tonight! Woohoo! The champagne is currently chilling out in the
snow drift and I'm trying to get my control top pantyhose on! LOL.

Happy Purrday to you,
Happy Purrday to you,
Happy Purrday dear Stacey,

Old January 17th 04, 11:28 PM
Hopitus2

Every day I learn something useful in this ng.....snow outside the house is
good for chilling beverages, and in the unlikely event you should forget
about them, and they "blow up" spewing broken glass everywhere, plus mushy
beverage: *no cleanup*, as it didn't happen inside your fridge freezer!
There are obvious pluses to living in butt-freezing (read in paper: exposed
"flesh" [that means *us*] is freezing in less than 10 minutes) and this
beverage-chilling option is one of them. Happy purrday, Stacey, and here's
hoping you enjoy your partying as much as at New Year's pics. Please grant
us pics of the festivities this time as well!

"Tanada" wrote in message
:

Old January 17th 04, 11:28 PM
Stacey

Hi everyone and thanks for the good wishes! They must have worked because we
had a great time.

The "normal" limo wouldn't start so we ended up with a big 'ol SUV Limo that
fits like 100 people! It was really cool.

I posted some pics from last night (including the limo) on my web page,
under the Night Club pics section. http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508

Stacey :0

P.S. The little black frilly dress the blonde is wearing was mine.. I gave
it to her.. I last wore it at age 22. LOL!!!

Old January 17th 04, 11:40 PM
Victor Martinez

Stacey wrote:
The "normal" limo wouldn't start so we ended up with a big 'ol SUV Limo that
fits like 100 people! It was really cool.

That thing is *huge*!!!!

P.S. The little black frilly dress the blonde is wearing was mine.. I gave
it to her.. I last wore it at age 22. LOL!!!

I still keep one of my speedos from when I was in the swimming team of
my hometown (high-school age). Sigh. It's a size 30.... there's no way
in hell I would fit into it now...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Happy Purrday Helen M! Debbie Wilson Cat anecdotes 12 January 17th 04 10:10 AM
OT - Happy Purrday to me! (LONG and hoppefully amusing, but probably boring) Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 14 January 14th 04 01:30 PM
Happy Purrday B & C Bev Cat anecdotes 17 October 31st 03 02:07 PM
Hoppy Purrday, Hugo! Marina Cat anecdotes 5 September 2nd 03 04:33 AM
Happy purrday to Dyna kitty Tanada Cat anecdotes 1 August 27th 03 08:19 PM