Happier tidings

Old November 24th 03, 10:43 PM
Exocat

Default Happier tidings

After all the sad and/or moving news recently, Pericles my Maine Coon
celebrates his 5th birthday today in a happy and healthy state (touch
timber).

Snowball the Ragdoll kitten is also 8 months old, so new pictures have
been
added both in his "kittenhood" and "adolescence" albums at the usual
URL.

Enjoy.

Regards and purrs to all those in need

Exocat

--
All the feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Old November 25th 03, 01:12 AM
Charleen Welton

"Exocat" wrote in message
After all the sad and/or moving news recently, Pericles my Maine Coon
celebrates his 5th birthday today in a happy and healthy state (touch
timber).

Snowball the Ragdoll kitten is also 8 months old, so new pictures have
been
added both in his "kittenhood" and "adolescence" albums at the usual
URL.

Enjoy.

Regards and purrs to all those in need

Exocat

--
All the feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Exocat, your cats are lovely and Snowball is just beautiful. She is model

material! Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures and your kitties
lives with us.
Charleen

Old November 25th 03, 02:46 AM
lrulan

Glad to hear Pericles is happy and healthy. Happy birthday, Pericles. May
you have many, many more.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old November 25th 03, 03:28 AM
Gizela

Meow Meow Purrday to Pericles..

I should've known that...I do have the Birthday list....somewhere on the
wretched computer of mine

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

Old November 25th 03, 04:24 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:43:14 -0000, "Exocat"
wrote:

After all the sad and/or moving news recently, Pericles my Maine Coon
celebrates his 5th birthday today in a happy and healthy state (touch
timber).

Guess we do need some happy news, what with the sick furbabies and
recent departures for the Bridge.

So, happily sending BD greetings to Pericles

Snowball the Ragdoll kitten is also 8 months old, so new pictures have
been
added both in his "kittenhood" and "adolescence" albums at the usual
URL.

Enjoy.

Regards and purrs to all those in need

Exocat

--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old November 25th 03, 05:11 AM
Marina

"Exocat" wrote
After all the sad and/or moving news recently, Pericles my Maine Coon
celebrates his 5th birthday today in a happy and healthy state (touch
timber).

Hoppy Purrday to handsome Pericles. Frank and Nikki wanted to send him some
shrimpies:
: == : == : == : == : == : ==
: == : == : == : == : == : ==

Happy 8-months to Snowball, too. He is gorgeous.

--
Marina

Old November 25th 03, 05:32 AM
Takayuki

"Exocat" wrote:
After all the sad and/or moving news recently, Pericles my Maine Coon
celebrates his 5th birthday today in a happy and healthy state (touch
timber).

Snowball the Ragdoll kitten is also 8 months old, so new pictures have
been
added both in his "kittenhood" and "adolescence" albums at the usual
URL.

With both a Maine Coon and a Ragdoll, I wonder how one can live with
so much bigness and furriness?

Old November 25th 03, 06:49 AM
LOL

"Exocat" wrote in message ...
After all the sad and/or moving news recently, Pericles my Maine Coon
celebrates his 5th birthday today in a happy and healthy state (touch
timber).

Snowball the Ragdoll kitten is also 8 months old, so new pictures have
been
added both in his "kittenhood" and "adolescence" albums at the usual
URL.

Enjoy.

Regards and purrs to all those in need

Exocat

Happy birthday to Pericles! I hope you had some nice shrimpies and a lovely day.
------
Krista
Old November 25th 03, 06:31 PM
Exocat

Sorry if I was obscu it's the thing just below beginning with http
etc.
No embarrassment: I don't take naturally to this technology either :^)

Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

"Lucy's Mom" wrote
Obviously, I'm missing something since I don't seem to have the URL
bookmarked. Agast!!!! I'm missing kitty pics......Help!!! grin