Some happy news

Old November 24th 03, 02:43 AM
Kalynnda Berens

Default Some happy news

After much resisting of kitten fever (and wanting to wait until we were over
the grief of losing Tigger), my partner and I took the plunge. A brown tabby
kitten with white chest and boots (tentatively named Sneakers) will come live
with us later this week. He's about 4 months old, and has spent the last two
months in the animal shelter. He is playful but affectionate, which is the
combination we were looking for.

So, wish us luck! We have to (try) to kitten-proof the house. And the six
furry owners will have to adjust. I don't expect any problems with the boys,
but two of the girls may be very unhappy for a while.

I'll post pictures when I have them.

Kalynnda
with Shadow, Cloudy, Misty, Pixel, Thunder, and Velcro...who don't
know what is going to happen to them!

Old November 24th 03, 04:50 AM
Marina

"Kalynnda Berens" wrote
After much resisting of kitten fever (and wanting to wait until we were

over
the grief of losing Tigger), my partner and I took the plunge. A brown

tabby
kitten with white chest and boots (tentatively named Sneakers) will come

live
with us later this week.

Aww, good luck with the new family member!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 24th 03, 05:26 AM
Christine Burel

"Kalynnda Berens" wrote in message
et...
[...]

Looking forward to your piccies! Congrats!
Christine

Old November 24th 03, 01:47 PM
Victor Martinez

Congratulations! It's always a happy day when a shelter kitty finds his
foreverhome.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 24th 03, 08:06 PM
Tanada

Kalynnda Berens wrote:

So, wish us luck! We have to (try) to kitten-proof the house. And the six
furry owners will have to adjust. I don't expect any problems with the boys,
but two of the girls may be very unhappy for a while.

I'll post pictures when I have them.

Kalynnda
with Shadow, Cloudy, Misty, Pixel, Thunder, and Velcro...who don't
know what is going to happen to them!

Congratulations to you all. One thing, your house is probably going to
be very active soon. I'm looking forward to the stories about Sneakers
and the gang of six's doings.

Pam S.
Old November 24th 03, 10:21 PM
polonca12000

Congratulations! Looking forward to the pics!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Kalynnda Berens" wrote in message
et...
After much resisting of kitten fever (and wanting to wait until we were

over
the grief of losing Tigger), my partner and I took the plunge. A brown

tabby
kitten with white chest and boots (tentatively named Sneakers) will come

live
with us later this week. snip

Old November 25th 03, 03:47 AM
Sam Nash

[...]

Congratulations (I think!). Expecting some lively stories soon.
Sam - with Mistletoe and Smokey purring for a successful co-mingling.

News: a happy wild kitty story Sue Cat anecdotes 2 November 3rd 03 06:59 PM
Bruce, Gem and the Sad News Annie Benson-Lennaman Cat anecdotes 9 October 21st 03 06:33 AM
Happy news catsruleok Cat anecdotes 12 September 22nd 03 02:46 AM
Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine Tanada Cat anecdotes 7 August 29th 03 09:34 PM
Happy purrday to Dyna kitty Tanada Cat anecdotes 1 August 27th 03 08:19 PM