Some questions about flea infestation

Old September 27th 03, 02:02 AM

Cheryl, I have personally used those little gadgets and have found that yes
in fact they do work. They actually work quite well. I had a bad flea
problem in my home once after keeping the dogs out of the house while we
went on vacation, I used those traps and caught several glueboards full of
fleas. I recommend those to people that say they just simply cannot afford
Frontline or Advantage. I had a customer today as a matter of fact that I
treated for fleas, I was there yesterday and did not have the proper
supplies to do a flea treat so I went back today, I told them about the
light traps and they put 5 of them out last night and there were many many
fleas on them. I also recommend that in the water you put a table spoon of
Dawn dishwashing detergent. It helps the killing process along.

--
I wish you all the best
Tim W