Sammy got groomed

Old August 31st 13, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Sammy got groomed

I couldn't get my petsitter who is also a groomer, so off to Petsmart we
went yesterday. It was fairly cheap to de-mat and clip his claws - $21.

The groomer just described him a "wiggly". I've tried combing his mats
out and he tried to bite me. I watched, and the key seems to just be
quick about it.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2a5c5mg.jpg

He looks so much better. I giggle at his leg in the air in this photo.
It was taken through the glass so not the best quality. They also told
me the best comb to use to keep his fur unmatted. I tried it on him
today and he was ok with it.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Old August 31st 13, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 8/30/2013 11:36 PM, Cheryl wrote:

I couldn't get my petsitter who is also a groomer, so off to Petsmart we
went yesterday. It was fairly cheap to de-mat and clip his claws - $21.

The groomer just described him a "wiggly". I've tried combing his mats
out and he tried to bite me. I watched, and the key seems to just be
quick about it.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2a5c5mg.jpg

He looks so much better. I giggle at his leg in the air in this photo.
It was taken through the glass so not the best quality. They also told
me the best comb to use to keep his fur unmatted. I tried it on him
today and he was ok with it.

Oh yeah, and he's having his first vet visit in the morning. I hope he
comes out ok!

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Old August 31st 13, 07:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Cheryl" wrote in message
b.com...
On 8/30/2013 11:36 PM, Cheryl wrote:

I couldn't get my petsitter who is also a groomer, so off to Petsmart we
went yesterday. It was fairly cheap to de-mat and clip his claws - $21.

The groomer just described him a "wiggly". I've tried combing his mats
out and he tried to bite me. I watched, and the key seems to just be
quick about it.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2a5c5mg.jpg

He looks so much better. I giggle at his leg in the air in this photo.
It was taken through the glass so not the best quality. They also told
me the best comb to use to keep his fur unmatted. I tried it on him
today and he was ok with it.

Oh yeah, and he's having his first vet visit in the morning. I hope he
comes out ok!

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

I hope so too.

Joy

Old August 31st 13, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 8/30/2013 11:38 PM, Cheryl wrote:
On 8/30/2013 11:36 PM, Cheryl wrote:

I couldn't get my petsitter who is also a groomer, so off to Petsmart we
went yesterday. It was fairly cheap to de-mat and clip his claws - $21.

The groomer just described him a "wiggly". I've tried combing his mats
out and he tried to bite me. I watched, and the key seems to just be
quick about it.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2a5c5mg.jpg

He looks so much better. I giggle at his leg in the air in this photo.
It was taken through the glass so not the best quality. They also told
me the best comb to use to keep his fur unmatted. I tried it on him
today and he was ok with it.

Oh yeah, and he's having his first vet visit in the morning. I hope he
comes out ok!

Sammy is so pretty! Best of luck with the vet visit.

Jill
Old August 31st 13, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Cheryl" wrote in message
b.com...

I couldn't get my petsitter who is also a groomer, so off to Petsmart we
went yesterday. It was fairly cheap to de-mat and clip his claws - $21.

The groomer just described him a "wiggly". I've tried combing his mats
out and he tried to bite me. I watched, and the key seems to just be
quick about it.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2a5c5mg.jpg

He looks so much better. I giggle at his leg in the air in this photo.
It was taken through the glass so not the best quality. They also told
me the best comb to use to keep his fur unmatted. I tried it on him
today and he was ok with it.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

~~~~~~~
Sammy is a very pretty cat. How is he fitting in with your clowder now?

MaryL

Old August 31st 13, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 8/31/2013 2:31 AM, Joy wrote:
"Cheryl" wrote in message
b.com...
[...]

Vet declared him very healthy. His heart sounds good, no murmur. One
thing that I forgot was to get him chipped. All of my others are
chipped, and I can't believe I'm going to have to take him back just for
that.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Old August 31st 13, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 8/31/2013 5:53 PM, MaryL wrote:

Sammy is a very pretty cat. How is he fitting in with your clowder
now?

He's doing very well. He and Scarlett touch noses every time they see
each other. Rhett is great with him. Bonnie still hisses when he gets
too close. Shamrock, well, Shamrock is Shamrock. He can't stand it
when Sammy gets attention from me. He is a very needy cat, but luckily
I know this about him and I give it to him. He's chased Sammy a couple
of times, and so far Sammy just postures, but suspect Shamrock is going
to get his butt kicked if he keeps it up. Especially once Sammy sees
how Rhett acts toward him. Poor Shamrock. I sure wish I knew what his
first year was like. It must have been hell for him to have imprinted
on me so tightly.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Old September 1st 13, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Cheryl" wrote in message
b.com...
I couldn't get my petsitter who is also a groomer, so off to Petsmart we
went yesterday. It was fairly cheap to de-mat and clip his claws - $21.

The groomer just described him a "wiggly". I've tried combing his mats
out and he tried to bite me. I watched, and the key seems to just be
quick about it.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2a5c5mg.jpg

He looks so much better. I giggle at his leg in the air in this photo. It
was taken through the glass so not the best quality. They also told me
the best comb to use to keep his fur unmatted. I tried it on him today
and he was ok with it.

Seems quite a reasonable amount for the risk:-)

Tweed

Old September 8th 13, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:36:15 -0400, Cheryl wrote:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2a5c5mg.jpg

He looks so much better. I giggle at his leg in the air in this photo.
It was taken through the glass so not the best quality. They also told
me the best comb to use to keep his fur unmatted. I tried it on him
today and he was ok with it.

He looks like he's being such a good boy.

Sammy's OK CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 41 June 30th 10 11:05 PM
groomed, fighting & advantage, HELP ensoul Cat health & behaviour 0 September 20th 07 02:13 AM
Boyfriend got groomed Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 48 November 2nd 04 12:48 AM
BIG Sammy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 98 August 29th 04 07:15 PM
BIG Sammy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 2 August 27th 04 06:10 PM