Two Weeks til thuh Jellicle Ball

Old October 3rd 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Two Weeks til thuh Jellicle Ball

"Little Kitty" wrote in message
Hi Efurrybuddy,

Oktober 14 is thuh Jellicle Ball. I think it will be held in Acadia
National Park in Bar Harbor Maine. I looked at thuh website and just
got bak frum teleporting ofur there. There iz a view of thuh ocean
and lots of trees. There iz also a stone bridj and a stone stairway.
If we could teleport ofur a little erly, we could put lanternz on thuh
bridj railing and on thuh steps of the stone stairs. Not that us cats
need any help seeing ware we are going, but it just seems like it
would look reel pritty in the moonlite. And we kin watch thuh sun
rise in thuh East ofur thuh ocean. Ad maybe thuh next day go
fishing??

Anybuddy elz hav any suggjestions?

Little Kitty, getting eggsited

Didja see un audytoreeum, urr uh danze fluur dere?

Enny kitshun ficilitieez, ur shud we port fuudz in?

Enny frigeratorz wiff freezurz furr mine Micekreem an Mousesikulz!?
Urr juzt ol fashun Icy bockzez?

Iz it kold dere? Shud I stock sum deown jackutz?

Ar da streetz kobbul stone? (I dunt kno wat differunze dat wud mayke)

Kin I du ennytink tu hewlp?
--
Pit.nya awzo gettin eggzited

Old October 3rd 08, 07:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Doze iz furry gud kweschunz, Pitoonya. I haz anudder wun: whut abowt
kitteez hoo duznt like da Owt? Dere needdz to be sum In fur dem.

Rebecca

Old October 8th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

On Oct 2, 11:09�pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
[...]

Pit . nya awzo gettin eggzited- Hide quoted text -

I saw it all. See thuh noo post CALLING ALL KITTIES fur a diskripshu
of thuh rooms and thuh park. It will be beeootiful. Ize afrayd not
many kitties will be there. Iz there a boykot or sumfing that I don't
know about? We are thuh only ones posting on thuh Jellicle.

Little Kitty, mistifyed
Old October 8th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

On Oct 3, 1:28�am, "Rebecca"
wrote:
[...]

Ize not an Out kitty but thuh Jellicle iz furry speshul so no kitty
shud be afrayd. We kin put up a bubble shelter fur them so they are
inside but kin see and hear efurryfing. Nuthing iz imossibul fur
cats.

Little Kitty
Old October 8th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

wrote:
[...]

I twill NOT be kold. It will be a beootiful warm autum day. Sum lite
jackets mite be good and sum paw warmers fur thoze who are seneitif.

I luv thuh tanjerine gown. It fitz just purrfekt.

Little Kitty
Old October 8th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

I saw it all. See thuh noo post CALLING ALL KITTIES fur a diskripshu
of thuh rooms and thuh park. It will be beeootiful. Ize afrayd not
many kitties will be there. Iz there a boykot or sumfing that I don't
know about? We are thuh only ones posting on thuh Jellicle.

Little Kitty, mistifyed

It's not unusual for kitties to not show up until just a day before the
Ball begins. I wouldn't worry, Little Kitty, a few kitties will start
showing up in the next day or so, and the big numbers of them will show
right on the day of the Ball.

Cleo
Old October 8th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I iz waitink for Harri ta see what herselfz wantz me ta
do. Her knowz bout deze fings. Piglet and Willow will do anyfing dat
anycat tellz dem dat needz doink. We haz a generatorz iffin anyone needz
dat for power for fum sumphin.

Old October 8th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna I iz waitink for Harri ta see what herselfz wantz me ta
do. Her knowz bout deze fings. Piglet and Willow will do anyfing dat
anycat tellz dem dat needz doink. We haz a generatorz iffin anyone needz
dat for power for fum sumphin.

Well, I figger we could go to da park now an set up a tent so we could
greet da offur kitties as dey arrive. Dat way we could help wif setting
up, an we could go sightseeing in da park, and we could take some nice
romantical walks along da beach. What would you fink of dat idearment,
OT?

Harri
Old October 8th 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat wud be grate Harri. Piglet sayz her memberz sittink at da guestz book
last yearz. Her waz wonnerink if her could do dat againz. She liked
meetink efferyone as dey rived at da Ball.

O T grooms himselfz, grabs some nip wine and heads to the smaller porter to
go to Harri's house. Heaben onlee knowz how we willz getz to da Ball wiff
dat girl cat. Effen in a hot airz baloooon wudent sprize myownselfz.

Old October 8th 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 21:09:04 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble, little
paws typed:

Didja see un audytoreeum, urr uh danze fluur dere?

Enny kitshun ficilitieez, ur shud we port fuudz in?

Enny frigeratorz wiff freezurz furr mine Micekreem© an Mousesikulz©!?
Urr juzt ol fashun Icy bockzez?

Iz it kold dere? Shud I stock sum deown jackutz?

Ar da streetz kobbul stone? (I dunt kno wat differunze dat wud mayke)

Kin I du ennytink tu hewlp?
--
Pitô.ônya awzo gettin eggzited

I finks dat Fluffykits will be katerink it, and derez going to be
lotsa gudgud seafuds for dem to use!

I'ze gettink eggscited too. What is you going to wear 'Toonya?

I wuz shoppink fur vintage gownz, and found a '67 Balenciaga gown in
bloo silk gazar wif an asymetrical hem dat will go nicely wif mine
furz. A liddle gold clutch purse an Manolo Blahnik gold stilettos will
compleet mine owtfit!

Iz yoo eggscited 'bowt yur winking? How cood you not be - yoo two iz
a luffly kupple!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/7/2008 11:31:22 PM