Thank you! (was purr and prayer request that the doctor is wrong - November 2003)

Old February 12th 04, 12:04 PM
Nan

Default Thank you! (was purr and prayer request that the doctor is wrong - November 2003)

Thank you to all of you wonderful people for your purrs and prayers.
After almost 3 months the doctors finally have diagnosed my son's
medical problems. It's GALL BLADDER disease. Grrrrrrrr! Why
couldn't they have found the problem back in November instead of
scaring us all with that stupid erronious diagnosis. People have
lived without a gall bladder for years.

Nan
Old February 12th 04, 01:49 PM
MaryL

"Nan" wrote in message
Thank you to all of you wonderful people for your purrs and prayers.
After almost 3 months the doctors finally have diagnosed my son's
medical problems. It's GALL BLADDER disease. Grrrrrrrr! Why
couldn't they have found the problem back in November instead of
scaring us all with that stupid erronious diagnosis. People have
lived without a gall bladder for years.

Nan

Good new, though! I'm so glad to learn it wasn't worse. Thanks for
updating us.

MaryL

Old February 12th 04, 01:57 PM
Christine Burel

"Nan" wrote in message
Thank you to all of you wonderful people for your purrs and prayers.
After almost 3 months the doctors finally have diagnosed my son's
medical problems. It's GALL BLADDER disease. Grrrrrrrr! Why
couldn't they have found the problem back in November instead of
scaring us all with that stupid erronious diagnosis. People have
lived without a gall bladder for years.

Nan

Nan, that's great news! I'm very happy for you.
Christine

Old February 12th 04, 01:57 PM
Nan

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:49:53 -0600, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

"Nan" wrote in message
.. .
Thank you to all of you wonderful people for your purrs and prayers.
After almost 3 months the doctors finally have diagnosed my son's
medical problems. It's GALL BLADDER disease. Grrrrrrrr! Why
couldn't they have found the problem back in November instead of
scaring us all with that stupid erronious diagnosis. People have
lived without a gall bladder for years.

Nan

Good new, though! I'm so glad to learn it wasn't worse. Thanks for
updating us.

MaryL

He has had all sorts of tests done with 2 different doctors, and they
finally came up with the gall bladder diagnosis. He said he felt like
an anemic pin cushion from all of the blood tests (one of them took 7
vials of blood). I'm not a doctor, but I said all along that it
sounded like gall bladder to me.

Nan
Old February 12th 04, 05:24 PM
Marina

"Nan" wrote
Thank you to all of you wonderful people for your purrs and prayers.
After almost 3 months the doctors finally have diagnosed my son's
medical problems. It's GALL BLADDER disease. Grrrrrrrr! Why
couldn't they have found the problem back in November instead of
scaring us all with that stupid erronious diagnosis. People have
lived without a gall bladder for years.

That's terrible and wonderful at the same time, Nan! To give you all a
fright like that! Well, you must be relieved now, at least. Many purrs to
soothe your souls.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 12th 04, 05:58 PM
Annie Wxill

"Nan" wrote in message
Thank you to all of you wonderful people for your purrs and prayers.
After almost 3 months the doctors finally have diagnosed my son's
medical problems. It's GALL BLADDER disease. Grrrrrrrr! Why
couldn't they have found the problem back in November instead of
scaring us all with that stupid erronious diagnosis. People have
lived without a gall bladder for years.

Nan

Thanks for the update. It's too bad it took so long to diagnose the problem,
but it was good that you hung in there until you found the answer instead of
just caving in and believing the first diagnosis. I'm glad it turned out to
be something that could be managed.
Annie

Old February 12th 04, 06:03 PM
Jo Firey

"Nan" wrote in message
Thank you to all of you wonderful people for your purrs and prayers.
After almost 3 months the doctors finally have diagnosed my son's
medical problems. It's GALL BLADDER disease. Grrrrrrrr! Why
couldn't they have found the problem back in November instead of
scaring us all with that stupid erronious diagnosis. People have
lived without a gall bladder for years.

Nan

Gall bladder disease can be difficult to diagnose.

Having one removed is pretty simple with "keyhole" surgery.

And being without one is no big deal at all. Requires no changes in
lifestyle etc, at all.

Jo

Old February 12th 04, 07:57 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:03:33 -0800, "Jo Firey"
wrote:

"Nan" wrote in message
.. .
Thank you to all of you wonderful people for your purrs and prayers.
After almost 3 months the doctors finally have diagnosed my son's
medical problems. It's GALL BLADDER disease. Grrrrrrrr! Why
couldn't they have found the problem back in November instead of
scaring us all with that stupid erronious diagnosis. People have
lived without a gall bladder for years.

Nan

Gall bladder disease can be difficult to diagnose.

Having one removed is pretty simple with "keyhole" surgery.

And being without one is no big deal at all. Requires no changes in
lifestyle etc, at all.

Jo

The new style surgery is a breeze compared to the old method. I've
been without one for 25 + years. A neighbor had the new method and
she was busy going places in a few days. Best of luck. MLB
Old February 12th 04, 10:14 PM
polonca12000

I'm so glad to hear your son's health problem is curable.
Purrs and best wishes for your son and calming hugs for you,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Nan" wrote in message
Thank you to all of you wonderful people for your purrs and prayers.
After almost 3 months the doctors finally have diagnosed my son's
medical problems. It's GALL BLADDER disease. Grrrrrrrr! Why
couldn't they have found the problem back in November instead of
scaring us all with that stupid erronious diagnosis. People have
lived without a gall bladder for years.

Nan

Purr and prayer request that the doctor is wrong! Lucy's Mom Cat anecdotes 20 December 22nd 03 01:33 AM
Purr request TruePatriot Cat anecdotes 7 December 15th 03 06:26 AM
Hoomin Purr Request Stacey Cat anecdotes 25 December 15th 03 06:21 AM