We are siamese, if you please...

Old January 20th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default We are siamese, if you please...

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Having said that, however, there is Sammy - the exception to the rule, the
supreme klutz who is continually bashing into things, tripping over her
own feet, and colliding with her sisters to their everlasting disdain.

Makes me miss our Maggie. The clumsiest cat you ever met.

And one with a fascination for walking the tops of fences and making all the
neighborhood dogs bark.

Jo

Old January 20th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

Without the Siamese there is no one to carry on a conversation with.

Jo

I have Robbie and Lily who are complete chatterboxes and both give me a
running comentary on life as they know it ;o). And Lily's comments on
the stupidity of the human race actually getting into the shower out of
choice, in the mornings, are hysterical! She got into the shower with me
this morning by mistake. She wasn't impressed!! ;o)

Helen M

Old January 21st 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kreisleriana Jan 20, 2006 at 11:01 AM

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:44:14 -0600, "Karen"
yodeled:

I've never seen siamese kittens. Somehow, one thinks of them as just

popping
out fully grown. I bet they are adorable. Siamese are *definitely*
characters.

See he
http://www.craigmcfeely.force9.co.uk/Rameses/1007a.jpg

I find that picture cute, but vaguely disturbing at the same time.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Could be the glowy "demon eyes" ;o) Yes they are cute, but they look more
like extra terrestorals than others breeds.
Suz&Spicey

Old January 21st 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:
I've never seen siamese kittens. Somehow, one thinks of them as just popping
out fully grown. I bet they are adorable. Siamese are *definitely*
characters.

You haven't? Oh, gosh. I need to scan a pic of Frank when he was a
baby. They don't get their mask at birth. The pic I have he just has an
itty-bitty mask, only covering his nose. He was just starting to get
his.
I love the way they talk. It's my favorite thing about Siamese. Frank
never talks though, unless he's really got something to complain about.
Since he's been grounded indoors, he's had plenty to complain about.
He's been talking a lot lately.

Sherry

Old January 21st 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:46:39 -0600, Karen
yodeled:

On 2006-01-20 10:01:18 -0600, Kreisleriana said:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:44:14 -0600, "Karen"
yodeled:

I've never seen siamese kittens. Somehow, one thinks of them as just popping
out fully grown. I bet they are adorable. Siamese are *definitely*
characters.

See he
http://www.craigmcfeely.force9.co.uk/Rameses/1007a.jpg

I find that picture cute, but vaguely disturbing at the same time.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

It looks like a bouquet of flowers!

Serious extraterrestrial flowers. :P

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 21st 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:41:23 -0800, "Jo Firey"
wrote:

Wish I could have seen them.

This is why we usually have one very well bred Siamese in residence and one
feral rescue. The difference is almost as much as the difference between
dogs and cats.

Without the Siamese there is no one to carry on a conversation with.

Well, my Spotty ALWAYS has something to say ;=) I've never met a more
vocal cat - she talks to me, Sammy, Little Bit - heck if none of us
pay attention she even talks to herself.

OTH, Sammy never has much to say, and LB only talks to complain - I
can always tell when I've neglected to clean out the litter box, since
LB walks from one to the other muttering to herself while looking over
at me LOL
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old January 21st 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Singh" wrote in message

Helen Miles wrote:

Having said that, pedigree cats are lovely, but give me my scruffy bunch
of moggies any day!

Amen! I think the pure breeds are beautiful as well but I love my
moggie-babies and wouldn't trade them in for a million dollars laid out in
line.

Blessed be,
Baha

I think Siamese are really beautiful, but I don't think one would suit me.
I don't like vocal "in-yer-face" cats. Or dogs either.
Neither of mine are pushy, Kitty is unable to meow anyway, don't know why,
she opens her mouth but no sound has ever come out except an occasional
quiet "wah"; Boyfie only meows if he wants to go out, needs a little
snackette urgently or is alerting me to Kitty's need, so we all suit each
other very well.

Tweed

Old January 21st 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:

Having said that, pedigree cats are lovely, but give me my scruffy bunch
of moggies any day!

Amen! I think the pure breeds are beautiful as well but I love my
moggie-babies and wouldn't trade them in for a million dollars laid out in a
line.

Blessed be,
Baha

Helen M

Old May 11th 06, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:01:18 -0500, Kreisleriana wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:44:14 -0600, "Karen"
yodeled:

I've never seen siamese kittens. Somehow, one thinks of them as just popping
out fully grown. I bet they are adorable. Siamese are *definitely*
characters.

See he
http://www.craigmcfeely.force9.co.uk/Rameses/1007a.jpg

I find that picture cute, but vaguely disturbing at the same time.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not Wa

Eight babies at one time of any kind would disturb me. That poor little
mother looks like she is asking "take them, please". MLB