It's just noisy weather, Persia!

Old May 9th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default It's just noisy weather, Persia!

Nasty thunderstorms moving through this area and it's pouring down rain.
It's keeping the temps nice and cool, though. Persia and I are hearing the
occasional burst of thunder but she came out of the closet (so to speak!) to
meow at me and get some scritches. She might finally be beginning to trust
that I'd take her to hide (and hide with her!) if it got really bad

Jill

Old May 9th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Nasty thunderstorms moving through this area and it's pouring down rain.
It's keeping the temps nice and cool, though. Persia and I are hearing
the
occasional burst of thunder but she came out of the closet (so to speak!)
meow at me and get some scritches. She might finally be beginning to
trust
that I'd take her to hide (and hide with her!) if it got really bad

Jill

Ah, send some of that rain this way please - we could use it!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 10th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Nasty thunderstorms moving through this area and it's pouring down
rain. It's keeping the temps nice and cool, though. Persia and I
are hearing the
occasional burst of thunder but she came out of the closet (so to
speak!) to
meow at me and get some scritches. She might finally be beginning to
trust
that I'd take her to hide (and hide with her!) if it got really bad

Jill

Ah, send some of that rain this way please - we could use it!

Darned gulf steam! The rain always moves from northwest down this way and
back up again. We've been soaked. Of course we've also had tornadoes. I
do wish I could send you some rain, though. If we get there for the art
show next October it would be nice if it wasn't 85F degrees (in OCTOBER!)

Jill

Old May 10th 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

Hey, leave the gulf stream alone, without it us brits would freeze in the
winter. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 10th 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Nasty thunderstorms moving through this area and it's pouring down
rain. It's keeping the temps nice and cool, though. Persia and I
are hearing the
occasional burst of thunder but she came out of the closet (so to
speak!) to
meow at me and get some scritches. She might finally be beginning to
trust
that I'd take her to hide (and hide with her!) if it got really bad

Jill

Ah, send some of that rain this way please - we could use it!

Darned gulf steam! The rain always moves from northwest down this way and
back up again. We've been soaked. Of course we've also had tornadoes. I
do wish I could send you some rain, though. If we get there for the art
show next October it would be nice if it wasn't 85F degrees (in OCTOBER!)

Jill

LOL! I wouldn't count on it - it's been known to be 85F in February here!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 10th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

Sorry we missed meeting you last year, CN, but dang were we glad the hotel
still had the swimming pool open! I don't care if the rooms are
air-conditioned, nothing feels better than a dip in the pool after a hot day
at work

Jill

Old May 10th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

Maybe we can meet this year. If John is still going to be showing in
Humble, that's just a few minutes from where I live.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 11th 06, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

It wasn't a good show so he probably won't be back there this year I
think he's done with Texas for a while. We liked the area, though!

I'm joining him for a show in Kansas at the end of this month. This will be
our third show together at Prairie Village. Last year we set up in the
pouring rain. But overall it's been a good show.

Jill

Poor Persia jmcquown Cat anecdotes 7 April 12th 05 02:39 PM
Persia goes nuts (again) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 13 January 28th 05 11:47 PM
Persia flushed the toilet! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 9 August 6th 04 05:47 PM
Persia wants outside jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 September 21st 03 11:36 PM
Persia is my (former) Dog jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 September 14th 03 04:19 AM