Being assertive

Old May 14th 04, 03:52 PM
Sherry

Vino likes my muesli too. Well, he likes the yoghurt that I put in my
muesli. He'll come up and hook his paw into my bowl and pull it towards
him! Cheeky little bugger!
--
Britta

Well, my poor disadvantaged cats don't know what muesli is. They're Cheerio
fiends, though. :-)
Sherry
Old May 14th 04, 07:30 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Frank is all hot and bothered at the thought of Waffles being strong and
assertive.

I get all hot and bothered at the mere thought of Frank...

add gaiters into the picture and...

*TELEPORTER!!!*

Purrs, Waffles

**$om $

Old May 14th 04, 11:38 PM

badwilson wrote:

Vino likes my muesli too. Well, he likes the yoghurt that I put in my
muesli. He'll come up and hook his paw into my bowl and pull it towards
him! Cheeky little bugger!

Probably knows that once he gets his dirty, you-don't-know-where-
they've-been paws into your food, you don't even want it anymore.

Lots of cats try the "dip the tail into the food" trick. Walk by
casually, and accidentally on purpose allow your tail to fall into
the human's food.

When I eat dinner, I sit on the floor in front of my living room
couch and use the coffee table as a dinner table. Roxy begs by getting
on the couch behind me, putting a front paw on my left shoulder, and
leaning forward aggressively. If I'm eating salmon, she absolutely
WILL NOT GO AWAY! I can't understand it - I give her little pieces,
why doesn't that satisfy her??

Joyce

Old May 15th 04, 01:21 AM
Yowie

wrote in message
badwilson wrote:

Vino likes my muesli too. Well, he likes the yoghurt that I put in my
muesli. He'll come up and hook his paw into my bowl and pull it

towards
him! Cheeky little bugger!

Probably knows that once he gets his dirty, you-don't-know-where-
they've-been paws into your food, you don't even want it anymore.

Lots of cats try the "dip the tail into the food" trick. Walk by
casually, and accidentally on purpose allow your tail to fall into
the human's food.

Its been a *long* time since I"ve been bothered by the thought of cat or
dog spit and/or fur in my food.

Because if it *did* bother me, I'd never be able to eat anythign around
here!

Yowie

Old May 15th 04, 02:49 AM
badwilson

wrote in message
badwilson wrote:

Vino likes my muesli too. Well, he likes the yoghurt that I put in my
muesli. He'll come up and hook his paw into my bowl and pull it

towards
him! Cheeky little bugger!

Probably knows that once he gets his dirty, you-don't-know-where-
they've-been paws into your food, you don't even want it anymore.

Nah, that doesn't bother me too much. He doesn't really touch any food
anyway, just the inside rim of the bowl.

Lots of cats try the "dip the tail into the food" trick. Walk by
casually, and accidentally on purpose allow your tail to fall into
the human's food.

Well, Vino can definitely not do *that* trick ;-)

When I eat dinner, I sit on the floor in front of my living room
couch and use the coffee table as a dinner table. Roxy begs by getting
on the couch behind me, putting a front paw on my left shoulder, and
leaning forward aggressively. If I'm eating salmon, she absolutely
WILL NOT GO AWAY! I can't understand it - I give her little pieces,
why doesn't that satisfy her??

Vino is like that when I eat tuna. I sit on the couch with my legs curled
up under me and eat straight from the can. Vino will walk back and forth
across my body and try to get at the can. I keep moving it and hugging it
close to me. I end up giving him several good sized chunks, but he always
wants more! At the end I give him the can to lick out and he cleans it out
so good there is not a speck of tuna or water to be seen.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered