I Believe

Old October 16th 05, 02:13 PM
Pamela Shirk

Default I Believe

If you're as nutty as I am and watch the Red necked Comedy Tour, you'll know
that there is one part called "I Believe." In it the comedians take turns
giving comedic versions of life as they'd like it. I got thinking last night
and came up with a couple of personal "I Believes." Please join in and help
me work off some rant time.

I believe that every parent who lets their children misbehave in public, or
worse thinks such misbehavior is cute, should be made to stand in a corner
along with their children.

I believe that anyone who abuses children and/or animals should have to live
in a kennel at a puppy mill.

I believe that my cats are out to get me.

I believe that those who use the term home in place of house (I shudder when
I read or hear about a tour of homes) should have to write 50,000 times "You
buy a house, you make it a home."

I believe that men are not only the weaker sex, but try to use it to their
advantage by appearing stupider as well. You wives know what I mean.

I believe that in a war of words, the loudest usually wins, unfortunately.

I believe if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, shouldn't
the farm animals have moved there already? And further, that maybe that is
the reason the grass is greener.

I believe it's time for you to add to my list.

Pam S. looking for some good ones
--
http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser

I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Old October 16th 05, 03:08 PM
Adrian

Pamela Shirk wrote:
[...]

I believe you're right. ;-)

I believe everything the government tells us, *not*.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 16th 05, 03:44 PM
Cathi

Pamela Shirk wrote:
[...]

Being English, I believe it's time for another cup of tea ....
--
Cathi

Old October 16th 05, 06:49 PM
jmcquown

Pamela Shirk wrote:
If you're as nutty as I am and watch the Red necked Comedy Tour,
you'll know that there is one part called "I Believe." In it the
comedians take turns giving comedic versions of life as they'd like
it. I got thinking last night and came up with a couple of personal
"I Believes." Please join in and help me work off some rant time.

I believe that every parent who lets their children misbehave in
public, or worse thinks such misbehavior is cute, should be made to
stand in a corner along with their children.

I believe I agree with you!

I believe that anyone who abuses children and/or animals should have
to live in a kennel at a puppy mill.

I believe anyone who has ever dropped off an animal in the middle of nowhere
because it was too much "trouble" should be dropped off in the middle of
nowhere with no food, water, natural defenses against unknown predators and
just left there.

I believe that my cats are out to get me.

I believe you're right! LOL

I believe that those who use the term home in place of house (I
shudder when I read or hear about a tour of homes) should have to
write 50,000 times "You buy a house, you make it a home."

I believe I can can my apartment/flat a house, or my home, since I've chosen
to live there. Doesn't really matter if it technically isn't a house or a
home.

I believe that men are not only the weaker sex, but try to use it to
their advantage by appearing stupider as well. You wives know what I
mean.

I believe you don't have to be a wife to have figured this out You do,
however, have to be over the age of 25.

I believe that in a war of words, the loudest usually wins,
unfortunately.

I believe this usually just makes people turn a deaf ear to the one who is
shouting, even if they have a legitimate point.

I believe if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence,
shouldn't the farm animals have moved there already? And further,
that maybe that is the reason the grass is greener.

I believe that woman should stop letting her dog crap in my back yard! Dang
is that grass green!

I believe it's time for you to add to my list.

Pam S. looking for some good ones

Jill

Old October 16th 05, 06:53 PM
Pat

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
link.net...
If you're as nutty as I am and watch the Red necked Comedy Tour, you'll
know that there is one part called "I Believe."

I believe, if you call the Blue Collar Comedy Tour by the wrong name, you
might be a redneck!

Old October 16th 05, 09:07 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Pamela Shirk wrote:

If you're as nutty as I am and watch the Red necked Comedy Tour, you'll know
that there is one part called "I Believe." In it the comedians take turns
giving comedic versions of life as they'd like it. I got thinking last night
and came up with a couple of personal "I Believes." Please join in and help
me work off some rant time.

I believe that every parent who lets their children misbehave in public, or
worse thinks such misbehavior is cute, should be made to stand in a corner
along with their children.

Better still, lock them in a small room with their kids, and
keep them there for twenty-four hours straight (with no way
of pushing responsibility for discipline off on someone else).

I believe that anyone who abuses children and/or animals should have to live
in a kennel at a puppy mill.

Sounds about right to me. (Of course, it might not be a new
experience - apparently most people who abuse animals and/or
children were abused children, themselves.)

I believe that my cats are out to get me.

Are you sure they are even aware of your existence? (Except
marginally, at meal time or when they want to be petted.)

I believe that men are not only the weaker sex, but try to use it to their
advantage by appearing stupider as well. You wives know what I mean.

I'm not so sure it's deliberate! (Sometimes I think they
genuinely ARE not only weaker but stupider.)

I believe if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, shouldn't
the farm animals have moved there already? And further, that maybe that is
the reason the grass is greener.

:-)

I believe it's time for you to add to my list.

I believe the world would be in MUCH better shape if it were
run by post-menopausal women. Women are never subject to
the need to appear "macho" and they are much more analytical
in making choices - especially after the biological urge to
reproduce has passed. (That doesn't mean they can't
appreciate an attractive male, but they aren't so dominated
by their hormones that they lose all sense of proportion -
not to mention "common sense".)

Old October 16th 05, 09:49 PM
Jeanette

Adrian wrote in message
om...
Pamela Shirk wrote:

I believe it's time for you to add to my list.

I believe that the physical ability to bear children should be directly
related to the intellectual and emotional ability to bring them up well.

I believe that one day I'll have a tidy house and nothing on my 'to do ...
urgent' list

Jeanette

Old October 16th 05, 10:02 PM
Pat

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote

I believe the world would be in MUCH better shape if it were run by
post-menopausal women.

Once upon a time, it was. And in some aboriginal cultures, it still is.

Old October 17th 05, 02:08 AM
meee

"Pat" wrote in message

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote

I believe the world would be in MUCH better shape if it were run by
post-menopausal women.

Once upon a time, it was. And in some aboriginal cultures, it still is.

I believe women still run things...we just let the men think they do.;^)

I believe people who are not flexible to change and accepting to others end
up stuck in a rut surrounded by people they despise who despise them more.
I believe they deserve it.

I believe people who refuse to be responsible and caring with animals/older
people should be given six months unpaid community service at a shelter or
old people's home until they grow a heart.

I believe people who loudly express their narrow minded opinions to anyone
unfortunate to be standing near them should be made to listen to a recording
of their own voice for a while.

I believe success and happiness are started in your head.

Old October 17th 05, 04:06 AM
Yowie

I believe that the world can be a better place

I believe there can be peace

I believe that we can feed the world

I bleive that we don't have to pollute the world to live here

I believe in a future for my children

I beleive that every human have an incredible ability to do good

I believe that animals have alot ot teach us

I believe we should hug more and argue less

I believe that everyone should carry a "point of view" gun (refer to the
Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy movie) and use it often

I believe that there is more to this world than what our 5 sense can tell us

I believe in miracles

I believe in the power of love

I believe that the world should be run by the under 5's, who don't yet know
how to lie, who still have total faith in the world and indeed, themselves
and those around them; who find a sock on the head hilariously funny, and
hold no prentions about anything. They laugh when they think its funny, let
everyone know when they aren't happy, and scratch where it itches. And the
world's problems can be solved by Teddy, a hug and a kiss, and are forgotten
5 minutes later. I want the world run by those who know that fairies and
magic are real and the worst thing is the boogy man who lives under the bed.

Yowie