Kitty prayers for "Fred" please, and a question

Old October 19th 04, 01:17 PM
Christine Burel

Many purrs for Fred's surgery and for your friend's worries.
Christine
"Singer709" wrote in message
om...
My good friend's kitty "Fred" is quite ill and is scheduled for
urinary surgery tomorrow.

He suffered blockage and a catheterization didn't work. As we all
know, renal failure is a fairly common serious illness for our
kitties, and many go to the Rainbow Bridge as a result.

This surgery he's scheduled for is going to redirect his urinary tract
outside his penis or something, so he can pass urine in some sort of
bypass method. Can anyone explain this? Is it successful or is it a
last ditch effort?

Thanks.

Old October 19th 04, 01:26 PM
Victor Martinez

Lots of healing purrs for Fred.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 19th 04, 01:26 PM
Victor Martinez

Old October 19th 04, 01:26 PM
Victor Martinez

Old October 19th 04, 01:31 PM
Helen Wheels

Singer709 wrote:
My good friend's kitty "Fred" is quite ill and is scheduled for
urinary surgery tomorrow.

Purrs and best wishes for Fred.
Old October 19th 04, 01:31 PM
Helen Wheels