Foor moor daze tu da Jellical Ball!

Old October 24th 15, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]

Default Foor moor daze tu da Jellical Ball!

yup, olny foor moor daze tu da Jellical Ball...

Iz efurrykittee reddy?

Old October 24th 15, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/23/2015 11:30 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
yup, olny foor moor daze tu da Jellical Ball...

Iz efurrykittee reddy?

We is ready. I have my new dress and Samwise had a new bow tie.

I have gathered the leather bound guest book and nice pens to use. There
will be baskets
with rainbow colored hankies for anyone who wants one.

Lucy lu
Old October 24th 15, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]

"ann791" wrote in message
On 10/23/2015 11:30 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
yup, olny foor moor daze tu da Jellical Ball...

Iz efurrykittee reddy?

We is ready. I have my new dress and Samwise had a new bow tie.

I have gathered the leather bound guest book and nice pens to use. There
will be baskets
with rainbow colored hankies for anyone who wants one.

Lucy lu

Grate!
I haff feffurz tu attach tu da penz, if yu want.

P2nya

Old October 24th 15, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/24/2015 12:35 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
"ann791" wrote in message
On 10/23/2015 11:30 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
yup, olny foor moor daze tu da Jellical Ball...

Iz efurrykittee reddy?

We is ready. I have my new dress and Samwise had a new bow tie.

I have gathered the leather bound guest book and nice pens to use. There
will be baskets
with rainbow colored hankies for anyone who wants one.

Lucy lu

Grate!
I haff feffurz tu attach tu da penz, if yu want.

P2nya

Feffurz would be perfect for the pens.

Lucy Lu
Old October 24th 15, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sylvia and P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

yup, olny foor moor daze tu da Jellical Ball...

Iz efurrykittee reddy?

Cash, Daisy-chan, and Iowna head over to check setups.

The first thing they do is drop off lots of glowlights in a basket by
the entrance. It's by the table with the hankies at the entrance to
the cave. These are Daisy-chan's addition this year to light the way.
We don't have candles anymore, so this time, this will be used to hold
as a candle for all the ones lost.

Trotting over, Cash then sets up some big tents while Iowna sniffs out
a good spot to make a baked pig or duck or whatever, buried Luau style.
She finds a good one and makes a happy bark. Cash and Daisy-chan
finish a big tent then come to help dig a pit.

Since the pit has to be loaded and started 2 days before, they are
working on it.

Iowna wanders back to the teleporter and snags some wood off the
woodpile but she's too small to get many pieces. She puts the address
in the global so others can help.

Old October 25th 15, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Iowna wanders back to the teleporter and snags some wood off the
woodpile but she's too small to get many pieces. She puts the address
in the global so others can help.

A scraggly man cat notes the address. He heads over and catches Iowna
trying to get a log almost her size into a cart. Snickering a little
he lends a paw. A gentleman kittah on hard times, he's been a silent
guest at the ball for years. There have been a few 2foots in his life,
but they never lasted long. He's between 2foots right now though there
is a rather nice one across the street from Chez Shenk's that puts out
food and he allows pets from. He may pick them come winter.

tell Iowna can't pull that load. Iowna grabs a side tether and helps
though to pull it. This is 3 logs. She guesses they need 15 more.

Old October 24th 15, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Sylvia and P2nya" wrote

yup, olny foor moor daze tu da Jellical Ball...

Iz efurrykittee reddy?

Weh iz reddy, yeUP
Lufs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Old October 25th 15, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

I iz werkin on myown speech. Ize furry impurressed an apurresheative uv da werk dat efurrykittee is doin.

Rebecca, VC, JB MC
Old October 25th 15, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Iz dere enneefing yoo needz myownself to do, Sweetee?

Sundance
Old October 25th 15, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Iz dere enneefing yoo needz myownself to do, Sweetee?

Sundance

A scraggly mancat helps unload the 3 logs and asks Sundance if she can
help with the next one? {whispering, he thinks Iowna might hurt
herself because of the arthritis}. Sundance nods and heads off to help
load another batch for the pit.

Meantime, a little Shi Zhu spells Daisy-chan at digging out the pit.
It's almost finished. There is a pile of red clay to the side, perfect
for mixing with water then used to cover meats for baking.

Daisy-chan sets out a cloth over the table by the entrance to the cave
and arranges the hankies from Lucy Lu and the glow basket nicely then
covers it all with a sheet so it won't get dusty over the next 3 days.

Meantime, Mosey and P2nya setup a camp kitchen under the big tent cover
and start unpacking boxes marked 'kitchen'. The boxes are wood with
shelves inside and form cabinets. Some are metal lined with a tray in
the bottom, ready for dry ice and to be used as refridgerators. They
get to a final long thin box and open it. Inside are directions which
they study. Smiling, they build an open air pot rack and hang the pots
and pans on it. To the side is a sink hole with an underground fresh
water river. They take the front and back doors off one of the wood
boxes and put it over that then affix a rope over a convienent tree
limb so they can attach the bucket to be used for the kitchen water
supply.

Cash and the Shi Zhu finish up then wander to the river to wash up as
Sundance and the scraggly mancat return. Sundance also has a backpack
now that smells delicious. It's full of a brunch for the crew from
Chez Shenk's.

Lucy Lu and Sylvia help set out brunch while the rest finish washing
up.