Watermonsters Invaded!!!!

Old October 20th 03, 06:04 PM
Amelia T Cat

OH!! Yuze got da waddamostas liffin in da worls or da seelin! Deyz hydin
anna wotchin yuze! Yes, yuze need ta get in da speshall hoomins hoo no how
tu dryv dem awae...I no deez fings )

Clarence

I agree! I've been trying my best to get rid of the backyard
watermonsters since we moved into this house, but they *still* show up.
Sometimes we do need to call in specially-trainerd hoomins (sometimes
they are good for more than opening food and doors).

Amelia
who trusts in the wisdom of Clarence

Old October 20th 03, 06:04 PM
Blurbubble

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
I agree! I've been trying my best to get rid of the backyard
watermonsters since we moved into this house, but they *still* show up.
Sometimes we do need to call in specially-trainerd hoomins (sometimes
they are good for more than opening food and doors).

Amelia
who trusts in the wisdom of Clarence

*blush* Ize furry flattud dat yuze trusst my wize werdz...Ize bin arownd
erlong tiem yu no!! Yesyes sum hoomins ar kayperball ov mor dan jusst lite
jooteez liek yuze sayin anna dey kan bee furry yewsfool wen needid.

Clarence (hoo noze deze fings)

---

Old October 23rd 03, 10:35 AM
Miss Violette

We will purr fur you and we took a vote and split it even, three of us hate
water more and three hate strangers more, Miss Violette
Seanette Blaylock wrote in message
This has been an awful day! Mom's been sick lately, which is bad
enough, but we had *watermonsters* coming through the bathroom
*ceiling* and piling up on the floors, and Mom and Dad had to use one
of the growlmonsters to rescue the floor and the carpet's STILL wet
and there are strangers running in and out of the apartment!

Felix, VERY upset by all this

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom