Ping PatD - OT - Be glad you don't live in *this* town:

Old May 19th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ping PatD - OT - Be glad you don't live in *this* town:

Mayor accused of seeking sex from women with late water bills

Associated Press
May 19, 2006

WALDRON, Arkansas (AP) - A 72-year-old mayor was arrested on charges he
sought sex from two women in exchange for preventing their water from being
turned off.

One of the women told investigators she had been having sex with Troy
Anderson of Waldron for money for eight to 10 years, according to an
affidavit.

She said this week Anderson paid her $25 per encounter and $60 for a late
water deposit. He also allowed her to change the name on her overdue water
bill to keep the service running, the affidavit said.

In February, the woman wore a recording device when Anderson picked her up
for a sexual encounter, authorities said.

Anderson was released on bond Wednesday. He did not return repeated calls
seeking comment.

In January, a second woman with a late water bill wore a recording device
when she met the mayor at an apartment to seek his help getting custody of
her granddaughter from the state Department of Health and Human Services.

Anderson offered her $100 for sex, grabbed her and exposed himself, the
affidavit said.

The mayor was charged with abusing the public trust and patronizing a
prostitute. An arraignment was scheduled for July 6.

Waldron is 100 miles (160 kilometers) west of Little Rock, Arkansas.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old May 19th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually that place isn't very far away from where I do
live.... I wonder what that fellow looks like... I may have to move

Old May 19th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in
:

WALDRON, Arkansas (AP) - A 72-year-old mayor was arrested on charges
he sought sex from two women in exchange for preventing their water
from being turned off.

If this was anywhere but Arkansas I'd say he didn't have a ghost of a
chance of being re-elected.

Chak

--
A good world needs knowledge, kindliness, and courage; it does not need a
regretful hankering after the past, or a fettering of the free
Old May 19th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pat" wrote in
:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually that place isn't very far away from where
I do live.... I wonder what that fellow looks like... I may have to
move

Closer or farther away?

Chak, ducking and running

Old May 19th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually that place isn't very far away from where
I do live.... I wonder what that fellow looks like... I may have to
move

Closer or farther away?

Chak, ducking and running

I should probably be the one ducking and running, because what first came to
my mind was "maybe that would be the only way I'd ever get to have sex
again."