I think the tooth fairy HATES me!

Old September 15th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CATherine

Default I think the tooth fairy HATES me!

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:06:37 -0500, Mark Edwards
wrote:

I was adjusting my pillow, in preparation for kicking back and reading
a bit, when I found that the tooth fairy had left me a surprise.

It wasn't a dollar. It wasn't even a quarter. It was a humongous
hairball. Not to mention, I hadn't even put a tooth under my pillow. I
hasve no idea what I did to irritate the tooth fairy.

Good thing Buster wasn't under the pillow as he usually is, when the
tooth fairy did that...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

AAWWW, that must have been uncomfortable for him. He really needed to
get it up and out. But quite a surprise for you. Has he always slept
_under_ the pillow? Or is this new behaviour?

--
CATherine
Old September 15th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

[snip hairball]

No cluons were harmed when CATherine
wrote:
Has he always slept
_under_ the pillow? Or is this new behaviour?

Yes, he's always been an under-pillow sleeper - head out one side,
butt out the other (grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--