Ping Sherry re Surgery

Old December 1st 10, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default Ping Sherry re Surgery

Last I heard, Sherry was having surgery today - unless that has changed (it
was a bit up in the air). If it's still on lets please all send tons of
purrs her way for an uneventful surgery and quick recovery.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old December 1st 10, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Dec 1, 8:19*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
Last I heard, Sherry was having surgery today - unless that has changed (it
was a bit up in the air). *If it's still on lets please all send tons of
purrs her way for an uneventful surgery and quick recovery.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See all our masters at: *http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Thanks, but it's tomorrow at 10 a.m. Don't rush me. :-)
Not really looking forward to it, but not dreading it as
much as I was either.

Sherry
Old December 1st 10, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Sherry wrote:
On Dec 1, 8:19 am, "CatNipped" wrote:
Last I heard, Sherry was having surgery today - unless that has changed (it
was a bit up in the air). If it's still on lets please all send tons of
purrs her way for an uneventful surgery and quick recovery.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Thanks, but it's tomorrow at 10 a.m. Don't rush me. :-)
Not really looking forward to it, but not dreading it as
much as I was either.

Sherry

Purrs for tomorrow.

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old December 1st 10, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Oh, sorry about the wrong date. I'm also sorry if I posted something you'd
rather not have published - as usual, I though of that *after* I hit the
send key.

You have all our purrs, prayers, and best wishes that the surgery is
uneventful and the recovery is quick and as painless as possible.

Old December 2nd 10, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Sherry wrote:

Thanks, but it's tomorrow at 10 a.m. Don't rush me. :-)
Not really looking forward to it, but not dreading it as
much as I was either.

Purrs for the procedure to go well!

Joyce

--
"Sentimentality" -- that's what we call the sentiment we don't share.
-- Graham Greene

PING: Sherry Pat[_3_] Cat anecdotes 2 December 1st 10 06:55 PM
Ping Sherry - surgery CatNipped[_4_] Cat anecdotes 1 November 8th 10 02:43 PM
Ping Sherry ---MIKE--- Cat anecdotes 4 July 29th 08 10:22 PM
Ping Sherry Granby Cat anecdotes 0 May 24th 08 08:21 PM
PING: Sherry Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 0 January 12th 05 03:32 AM