Smudgie's 12 Days of Kissmus

Old December 1st 10, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie[_3_]

Default Smudgie's 12 Days of Kissmus

Ok, let's start the Christmas ball rolling ....

? On the twelfth day of Kissmus my Slave did give to me ....
Twelve Christmas baubles,
Eleven bits of chicken,
Ten Whiskas Crunch treats,
Nine bags of catnip,
Eight rattly snake toys,
Seven old shoe laces,
Six leaking tap drips,
Five balls of string
Four stolen ring pulls,
Three bouncy balls,
Two furry mice,
And a deluxe model cat treeeeeeeee ?

Dictated by Smudgie - typed by Slave!

Old December 1st 10, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Dec 1, 11:59*am, "Sharon & Smudgie" sharonand
wrote:
Ok, let's start the Christmas ball rolling ....

? On the twelfth day of Kissmus my Slave did give to me ....
Twelve Christmas baubles,
Eleven bits of chicken,
Ten Whiskas Crunch treats,
Nine bags of catnip,
Eight rattly snake toys,
Seven old shoe laces,
Six leaking tap drips,

Rusty (RB) loved leaking tap drips. He never went into
the bath tub. Then the tub tap started leaking and many
times I found him in the tub. After that tap was fixed,
he discovered that the bathroom sink sometimes dripped
and jumped on the bathroom counter. I didn't realize that
until I heard this thumping sound coming from the bathroom.

Smudgie, may you get most, if not all, of your wishes.

Old December 1st 10, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

This is the contribution to this thred from my cats.

Do you hear what I hear by Piglette and family 12/2006

Do you hear what I hear
A Mouse, A Mouse, A Mouse to eat this night
He will bring us such a delight,
He will bring us such a delight.

Do you see what I see
A Human, A Human who won't give us the mouse
He fed it to the toilet monster instead
He fed it to the toilet monster instead.

Do you know what I know
A Mouse, A shoe, a gift to give our human
That won't bring him too much delight

Old December 2nd 10, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

wrote:
Ok, let's start the Christmas ball rolling ....

? On the twelfth day of Kissmus my Slave did give to me ....
Twelve Christmas baubles,
Eleven bits of chicken,
Ten Whiskas Crunch treats,
Nine bags of catnip,
Eight rattly snake toys,
Seven old shoe laces,
Six leaking tap drips,
Five balls of string
Four stolen ring pulls,
Three bouncy balls,
Two furry mice,
And a deluxe model cat treeeeeeeee ?

Wonderful. This is the best we could do, although we might try some
more

Oh, new cat-tree, oh new cat-tree
How lovely are your branches
We play in thee and climb in thee
How lovely are your branches.
The staff provides, you satisfies
Our every climing urges.
We play all day, and yet you stay
How lovely are your branches.
Oh, new cat-tree, oh new cat-tree
How lovely are your branches
We play in thee and climb in thee
How lovely are your branches.
Oh, new cat-tree, oh new cat-tree
You give us so much pleasure
Oh, new cat-tree, oh new cat-tree
You are our greatest treasure.
Oh, new cat-tree, oh new cat-tree
How lovely are your branches
We play in thee and climb in thee
How lovely are your branches.
A place to rest, you are the best
How lovely are your branches
No, we won’t loan you to a guest
How lovely are your branches.
copyright 2010 by Missy and Sunrise

--
Will in New Haven
Old December 2nd 10, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Phoenix[_2_]

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
Ok, let's start the Christmas ball rolling ....

This was one the owners dictated a few years ago:

The first meow, the kitties did say
Is to waken the human at break of day
The next meow, as we all know
Is to feed all the kitties and do it right now!

Meow, meow, meow, meow
We are the kitties so feed us right now!

The kitties stood around
Waiting for gooshy fudz
For they know if it's missing
They will share their bad moods

Meow, meow, meow, meow
We are the kitties so feed us right now!

--

"Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the
most shocking and inhumane."-Martin Luther King, Jr.
Old December 2nd 10, 11:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

Wow guys, what great songs ) Keep them coming! Here's another from us (I
must have too much spare time on my hands!)

To the tune of "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree"

Screamin' around the house at night like there's a rocket up my ar*e

Slave said "bum's" a nicer word - haven't I got any class?

Screamin' around the house at night and bouncing off the walls

The only thing that stops me is when the call of nature calls!

I get a warm and fuzzy feeling each time when I hear

"Ok Smudgie you win this 'wills fight'

Guess there'll be no sleep for me tonight"

Screamin' around the house at night, the darkness is the best

Even though Slave will say it's when I'm such a pest!

I get a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing I'm a pain

Mine and Slave's relationship sours

Cos I've kept her wide awake for hours!

Screamin' around the house at night when the noises travel more

I'm only getting revenge on Slave for when she starts to snore!

Sharon & Smudgie

Old December 2nd 10, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
karla

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in message

[...]

I loved the surprise ending!
Karla