Christmas Goodies

Old December 1st 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Christmas Goodies

Here is a cookie recipe to start the food chain.

Jose Cuervo Christmas Cookies

1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup or brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequila

Sample the Cuervo to check quality. Take a large bowl,
check the Cuervo again, to be sure it is of the highest quality,
pour one level cup and drink.

Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter
in a large fluffy bowl.

Add one peastoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point
it's best to make sure the Cuervo is still ok, try another
cup just in case.

Turn off the mixerer thingy.

Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup
of dried fruit.

Pick the frigging fruit off the floor.

Mix on the turner.

If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaters just pry
it loose with a drewscriver.

Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Who geeves
a sheet. Check the Jose Cuervo. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your
nuts.

Add one table.

Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can
find.

Greash the oven.

Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall
over.

Don't forget to beat off the turner.

Finally, trow the bowl through the window, finish the
Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the wishdasher.
Cherry Mistmas

Old December 2nd 10, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Granby wrote:
Here is a cookie recipe to start the food chain.

Jose Cuervo Christmas Cookies

1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup or brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequila

snip
LOL! Sounds like you might have the initial basis of a good cookie
recipe (with the addition of flour, of course, and a tad less tequila).
Let us know when you've perfected it.
Old December 3rd 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Dec 1, 9:09*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
Granby wrote:
Here is a cookie recipe to start the food chain.

Jose Cuervo Christmas Cookies

1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup or brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequila

snip
* LOL! *Sounds like you might have the initial basis of a good cookie
recipe (with the addition of flour, of course, and a tad less tequila).
* Let us know when you've perfected it.

Oh, I think she's perfected it, all right. What I want to know is did
she kiss all the cowboys and shoot out the lights.

--
Will in New Haven

Old December 3rd 10, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

lol,
wrote:
Granby wrote:
Here is a cookie recipe to start the food chain.

Jose Cuervo Christmas Cookies

1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup or brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequila

snip
LOL! Sounds like you might have the initial basis of a good cookie
recipe (with the addition of flour, of course, and a tad less tequila).
Let us know when you've perfected it.

Oh, I think she's perfected it, all right. What I want to know is did
she kiss all the cowboys and shoot out the lights.

--
Will in New Haven

Who spent Christmas Eve/Christmas Day alone with their pets Noon Cat Nick Cat health & behaviour 3 January 2nd 09 03:30 AM
My Christmas Greetings Joy Cat anecdotes 5 December 25th 07 01:14 PM
Did you get your cat something for Christmas? stonej Cat health & behaviour 8 December 30th 06 02:16 AM
Our Christmas Yowie Cat anecdotes 5 December 31st 05 10:42 AM
[OT] My Christmas CatNipped Cat anecdotes 7 January 4th 05 04:42 AM