Miranda is 6 today

Old December 1st 10, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default Miranda is 6 today

"Marina" wrote in message
My little baby girl is 6 years old today! I still think of her as a
kitten.

I bought a faux-fur catbed as an early birthday present yesterday. The
cats were completely mystified with it at first. Then Caliban tried to
kill it, holding it with his front paws, biting it, and bunny-kicking with
his back paws. When he'd subdued it sufficiently, he lay down in it.

He wasn't allowed to sleep in it for long before Mir came up and started
killing it, biting it and bunny-kicking it. Caliban got up and left,
lookig disgruntled, and Mir finally got to test her new bed. She looks
very good in it, her blue-grey fur contrasting nicely with the black
catbed.

Mir doing 'pretty paws' on the desk:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_2153.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Happy birthday, Miranda...and many more to come. This is *your* day, so be
sure to get extra scritches and goodies.

MaryL, Holly & Duffy

Old December 1st 10, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

awwww, happy birthday, Mir-mir. You are so beautiful.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old December 2nd 10, 08:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_3_]

Marina wrote:
My little baby girl is 6 years old today! I still think of her as a kitten.

She may not be a kitten, but she's still - and will always be - your
little baby girl. We celebrated her purrthday here by sharing a shrimp
ring.

Old December 2nd 10, 09:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Video update (was Miranda is 6 today)

Marina wrote:

On 30/11/2010 21:08, wrote:
Happy birthday, Miranda. Wow, where did those 6 years go??

Did you get a picture of her in her cat bed? (I can't look at the picture
until I get home, but it doesn't sound like the cat bed is in this photo!)

I still haven't managed to catch Mir in the bed, though she does sleep
there. I did catch Caliban on a short video in the catbed. I thought I'd
perch the bed on my desk, and then I thought I might catch a little
video of Caliban killing the bed. I caught something else instead. Watch
to the very end.

Disclaimer: no cats were hurt during the making of this video. I'm not
going to put the bed back on the desk, either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=604-LHvQDdc

No cats were hurt, but it looks like one lost his dignity. (Oh, wait,
he didn't have any dignity to lose, did he? )

Joyce

--
Fluffy Mackerel Pudding - "Once upon a time, the world was young and the
words "mackerel" and "pudding" existed far, far away from one another. One
Old December 2nd 10, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Happy purrday to Miranda!
Christine

Old December 2nd 10, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

ROFLMAOWTIME. Of course he meant to do that, he wanted to get down the
fastest way possible, yeah, that's the ticket... it would have been too
utterly mortifying had it been an accident.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old December 3rd 10, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Marina wrote:
Mir doing 'pretty paws' on the desk:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/IMG_2153.jpg

OMG, I would kiss those velvet paws, even if I saw her digging in the
litter box right beforehand!

Pic: Miranda getting a big hug Marina Cat anecdotes 9 May 2nd 10 06:45 AM
Miranda is much better Marina Cat anecdotes 11 December 9th 09 08:22 PM
Pic: Miranda Marina Cat anecdotes 7 April 26th 09 03:48 AM
Miranda is 4! Marina Cat anecdotes 17 December 2nd 08 10:37 PM
More vid: Miranda on da nip! Marina Cat anecdotes 5 April 16th 08 12:11 AM