Wellcum tu da Jellical Ball

Old October 13th 11, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Wellcum tu da Jellical Ball

Flanked by Vice Grand Pooh-Bah Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah Sundance
Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah PookyKat,
The Grand Pooh Bah,Pitô.ônya,
in hur tuxeedo gown, takes the myk:

Welcum one, Welcum all,
Welcum tu da Jellical Ball.

Fur menny reezens we ar heer,
Sum have lost a frend dis yeer.
All hab purred, how menny, menny tymz?
Uhlong da portibul wawll ar fotos and rimes
An uh table is heer fur da spekal tings,
Dat loved catz yusd an dere frendz thawt tu bryng.

An az da nite progrezez we wyll heer
Tributes to frendz hu were held so dear.
Dey ar luukink deown frum Rainbow Bridge,
As da Jellical moon climes ofurr da ridge.

So Welcum one, Welcum all,
Welcum tu da Jellical Ball.
--
Pitô.ônya
Grand Pooh Bah

--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 13th 11, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 17:23:20 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

So Welcum one, Welcum all,
Welcum tu da Jellical Ball.

Both girls: "What lubbly poetry Pitoonya!" Fangu fur da gwashus welcome!

Both walk up to the guestbook table and place a silver-framed photo of Tiger
and Anaïs on Tiger's blue-and-white Harley, waving at the camera...

Dis wuz on Mme's dwessing table in da compartment. We fought it would be
nice to wook at tonight...

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/12/2011 8:47:20 PM

Old October 13th 11, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cutie

Bak atcha!
Yu ar duing uh terrifik jop as MC.

Old October 13th 11, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglet watches the sisters place the pictures on the table. A tear slides
down her cheecks as she sees her two friends standing by the famous Blue and
White Harley. How wonderful you brought it to share with us today.

Old October 13th 11, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

oej sees the smiling kuple, she is first sad at the left behind losses, then
of all that has happened in the last year... then she smiles at the thote of
the kuple hostin wine tastinz atta brige, OEJ