Twu moor daze tu Balentimez dae!

Old February 13th 13, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Twu moor daze tu Balentimez dae!

Duz summa yuz rpcc frendz rememfur wen Sundance an me wuz winked?
Uh Huh, it wuz on Balentimes Dae! We iz gonna hozt uhn Annipurrserree
dae pardee at Duh Madonna Inn.
Chooze yur room an Joyne uz dere on Balentimez Dae.
We wyll meet in da Staykeheowze-Bawlruum at 14 o'klok on da 14fft.
(Datz 2 p.m. Purrziffik standurd tyme.)
Kum hongree, an reddee tu danze da gnite uhwae!!
--
Pitö.önya

Paw Ess...
Sundance an Rebecca, purrleeze shtart wiffowt me, meowmee haz marjohn
dat dae.
I wyll bee online attid 4 ho klok.
lub, P2nya

Old February 13th 13, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Duz summa yuz rpcc frendz rememfur wen Sundance an me wuz winked?
Uh Huh, it wuz on Balentimes Dae! We iz gonna hozt uhn Annipurrserree
dae pardee at Duh Madonna Inn.
Chooze yur room an Joyne uz dere on Balentimez Dae.
We wyll meet in da Staykeheowze-Bawlruum at 14 o'klok on da 14fft.
(Datz 2 p.m. Purrziffik standurd tyme.)
Kum hongree, an reddee tu danze da gnite uhwae!!
--
Pitö.önya

Paw Ess...
Sundance an Rebecca, purrleeze shtart wiffowt me, meowmee haz marjohn
dat dae.
I wyll bee online attid 4 ho klok.
lub, P2nya

Weh wyl awl beh der, Fangu Pi2nya n Sundance.

Luffs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat and Mimzy

Old February 13th 13, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 2/12/2013 7:54 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Duz summa yuz rpcc frendz rememfur wen Sundance an me wuz winked?
Uh Huh, it wuz on Balentimes Dae! We iz gonna hozt uhn Annipurrserree
dae pardee at Duh Madonna Inn.
Chooze yur room an Joyne uz dere on Balentimez Dae.
We wyll meet in da Staykeheowze-Bawlruum at 14 o'klok on da 14fft.
(Datz 2 p.m. Purrziffik standurd tyme.)
Kum hongree, an reddee tu danze da gnite uhwae!!

We would love to join you.

Lucy Lu and Samwise

Old February 14th 13, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"ann791" wrote in message
On 2/12/2013 7:54 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Duz summa yuz rpcc frendz rememfur wen Sundance an me wuz winked?
Uh Huh, it wuz on Balentimes Dae! We iz gonna hozt uhn
Annipurrserree
dae pardee at Duh Madonna Inn.
Chooze yur room an Joyne uz dere on Balentimez Dae.
We wyll meet in da Staykeheowze-Bawlruum at 14 o'klok on da 14fft.
(Datz 2 p.m. Purrziffik standurd tyme.)
Kum hongree, an reddee tu danze da gnite uhwae!!

We would love to join you.

Lucy Lu and Samwise

Google Madonna Inn den see da ruumz an reed bowt da mazzajazz.
We wyll meet yuz dere.
;-)
P2nya an Sundance

Old February 14th 13, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

Duz summa yuz rpcc frendz rememfur wen Sundance an me wuz winked?
Uh Huh, it wuz on Balentimes Dae! We iz gonna hozt uhn Annipurrserree
dae pardee at Duh Madonna Inn.
Chooze yur room an Joyne uz dere on Balentimez Dae.
We wyll meet in da Staykeheowze-Bawlruum at 14 o'klok on da 14fft.
(Datz 2 p.m. Purrziffik standurd tyme.)
Kum hongree, an reddee tu danze da gnite uhwae!!

We would love to join you.

Lucy Lu and Samwise

Google Madonna Inn den see da ruumz an reed bowt da mazzajazz.
We wyll meet yuz dere.
;-)
P2nya an Sundance

P2nya n Sundance, Meowy,n ai wyl beh der, wif owr wee bitties, Tygur n
Mayzy, ulong wif BobQat n Mimzy.
We gotz yu bof uh Balentines/Annipurrserree. prezzie tu, dat we awl hoap yu
bof wyl wike. yeUP.
Ai gft Meowy uh red hart fur hur winking collar. Hur wuz thrild, n hur gibed
me da sayme fing
Weh awl luf awl owr furendz heer
We choozed owr rumez, n r wooking furwurd tu awl da funfun.
Fangu fur inbiting usses

Aint luf grand?

Mosey fur hiz hous

Old February 14th 13, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

Duz summa yuz rpcc frendz rememfur wen Sundance an me wuz winked?
Uh Huh, it wuz on Balentimes Dae! We iz gonna hozt uhn Annipurrserree
dae pardee at Duh Madonna Inn.
Chooze yur room an Joyne uz dere on Balentimez Dae.
We wyll meet in da Staykeheowze-Bawlruum at 14 o'klok on da 14fft.
(Datz 2 p.m. Purrziffik standurd tyme.)
Kum hongree, an reddee tu danze da gnite uhwae!!

We would love to join you.

Lucy Lu and Samwise

Google Madonna Inn den see da ruumz an reed bowt da mazzajazz.
We wyll meet yuz dere.
;-)
P2nya an Sundance

P2nya n Sundance, Meowy,n ai wyl beh der, wif owr wee bitties, Tygur n
Mayzy, ulong wif BobQat n Mimzy, PookyKat n Sqweex.
We gotz yu bof uh Balentines/Annipurrserree. prezzie tu, dat we awl hoap yu
bof wyl wike. yeUP.
Ai gft Meowy uh red hart fur hur winking collar. Hur wuz thrild, n hur gibed
me da sayme fing
Weh awl luf awl owr furendz heer
We choozed owr rumez, n r wooking furwurd tu awl da funfun.
Fangu fur inbiting usses

Aint luf grand?

Mosey fur hiz hapi hous

Old February 14th 13, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Mosey=^ ..^=" wrote in message ...

[...]

Poerter twinkles and lands in the parking lawt, n da attendunt parkz da big
porter n Mosey tips da parking cat generusly.
Den weh awl goh intu da Madonna Inn, chek intu owr rumes, put da bitties
daown fur uh short nap, n den weh go tu sea P2nya n Sundance,
n gib dem der prezzie, which iz 2 nip shaped shampain flutez, engravd wif
bof der naymez on dem. Wen Tygur n Mayzy wake up, dey mayde uh speshul
prezzie
fur yu bof Dey r vury taluntd. yeUP.
Mosey n his groop, hab sum nip wine n or durvz.

Old February 15th 13, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey=^ ..^=" wrote in message

"Mosey=^ ..^=" wrote in message

[...]

Oooo fangu...We wyll hab sum nip wine in da flutez wiff sum or du
durffz.
Wuz dere uh spekkul ruum fue cubbies? I didun't nowtizwe?Wat ruumz did
yu chooze? Da wun wiff da waddurfawl showerz?
--
Pitö.önya

Moor Trikery Cheryl[_5_] Cat community 8 May 21st 11 03:05 PM
Moor chanjes Cheryl P.[_2_] Cat community 5 August 2nd 10 12:41 PM
Poll: 1st 100 Daze Adam[_3_] Cat community 16 May 5th 09 03:50 AM
Twelf Daze ov Kissamouse Sylvia M Cat community 2 December 8th 06 06:36 PM