The Wardrobe Incident

Old April 5th 05, 04:31 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:35:12 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

I know I just said I'd post more pictures of Frank and Nikki but then
this happened. I opened the wardrobe to look for something, and I left
the door open as I always do, because I didn't have time to check right
then that none of the cats were inside the wardrobe. I turned around and
then back to the open wardrobe and saw a pair of long skinny silver legs
hanging from the bottom of my shirts. I rushed for the camera and when I
came back, this is what I saw:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fra...bum?.dir=/4ba1

That is too funny. I have to hyperventilate gasp gasp

(Yes, it's very obvious what colour clothes I prefer.)

And what color they're going to be. :P

Theresa
Old April 5th 05, 04:35 PM
Marina

Default The Wardrobe Incident

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old April 5th 05, 04:39 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 11:31:17 -0400, Kreisleriana
yodeled:

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:35:12 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

I know I just said I'd post more pictures of Frank and Nikki but then
this happened. I opened the wardrobe to look for something, and I left
the door open as I always do, because I didn't have time to check right
then that none of the cats were inside the wardrobe. I turned around and
then back to the open wardrobe and saw a pair of long skinny silver legs
hanging from the bottom of my shirts. I rushed for the camera and when I
came back, this is what I saw:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fra...bum?.dir=/4ba1

That is too funny. I have to hyperventilate gasp gasp

(Yes, it's very obvious what colour clothes I prefer.)

And what color they're going to be. :P

PS That tail is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It reminds me of one of these:
http://www.scc.net/~rodl/TamaZoo/RingTailLemur-1.jpg

Or one of these:
http://www.blue-n-gold.com/halfdan/osito.htm

Theresa

Old April 5th 05, 04:59 PM
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
(Yes, it's very obvious what colour clothes I prefer.)

I think grey cat hair goes great with black clothing!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 5th 05, 05:00 PM
jmcquown

Victor Martinez wrote:
Marina wrote:
(Yes, it's very obvious what colour clothes I prefer.)

I think grey cat hair goes great with black clothing!

And that's what they make those sticky-roller clothes brushes for

Jill

Old April 5th 05, 05:01 PM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
I know I just said I'd post more pictures of Frank and Nikki but then
this happened. I opened the wardrobe to look for something, and I left
the door open as I always do, because I didn't have time to check
right then that none of the cats were inside the wardrobe. I turned
around and then back to the open wardrobe and saw a pair of long
skinny silver legs hanging from the bottom of my shirts. I rushed for
the camera and when I came back, this is what I saw:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fra...bum?.dir=/4ba1

(Yes, it's very obvious what colour clothes I prefer.)

She is into EVERYTHING, isn't she? Cute little devil!

Jill

Old April 5th 05, 05:05 PM
lewe

"Marina" wrote in message
I know I just said I'd post more pictures of Frank and Nikki but then this
happened. I opened the wardrobe to look for something, and I left the door
open as I always do, because I didn't have time to check right then that
none of the cats were inside the wardrobe. I turned around and then back to
the open wardrobe and saw a pair of long skinny silver legs hanging from
the bottom of my shirts. I rushed for the camera and when I came back, this
is what I saw:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fra...bum?.dir=/4ba1

glad to see it's not only abys who are part monkeys ...

she's unnecessarily cute!
--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cats' pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old April 5th 05, 05:06 PM
Jo Firey

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Marina wrote:
(Yes, it's very obvious what colour clothes I prefer.)

I think grey cat hair goes great with black clothing!

--

Don't the fashion police keep telling us Grey is the new black? Time for
more wardrobe Marina. You know I always pictured you as someone who would

Jo

Old April 5th 05, 05:17 PM
Melissa Houle

Marina wrote in message
I know I just said I'd post more pictures of Frank and Nikki but then
this happened. I opened the wardrobe to look for something, and I left
the door open as I always do, because I didn't have time to check right
then that none of the cats were inside the wardrobe. I turned around and
then back to the open wardrobe and saw a pair of long skinny silver legs
hanging from the bottom of my shirts. I rushed for the camera and when I
came back, this is what I saw:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fra...bum?.dir=/4ba1

(Yes, it's very obvious what colour clothes I prefer.)

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!

Awwwww Marina, Mere is just too cute and funny! =o) Her not being certified
as an official Russian Blue was the breeder's loss but your gain and Mere's.
(I don't think any cat in it's right mind would CHOOSE the life of a show
cat.)

In view of what color cat hairs will be decorating your clothes from now
on, just be grateful she's not a white kitten. =o) Or a little orange
fellow.

Melissa