Kelly Update -crossposted!

Old August 16th 05, 05:14 AM
Me Myself and I

I think it's really cool that it turned out the way it did. )

Take care

--
Pip

My premmies :
Abby - 6 months old and too laid back to roll over
Jasmine - 3 1/2 and I'm going to change her name to "Devils Child"

--
"Snittens" wrote in message

"Me Myself and I" wrote in message
Ohh I just noticed baby A is Ainsley and baby B is Beatrix. I wonder if
baby A was born first?

Yes. Baby A (Ainsley) was born one minute before her sister. I nagged

the
doctor and the nurses to make sure they kept straight which baby was

which,
as in which side they came out of, so we could make sure we were giving

them
the right names.
We did not intentionally pick out A and B names, but once we had those
names, we started calling Baby A Ainsley and Baby B Beatrix.

-Kelly

Old August 19th 05, 05:09 PM
Deanne Barsi

Send my best regards to Kelly... I will send healthy prayers to Ainsley. I'm
so thrilled for her that her babies are here. Good to hear that she is going
to get some help.
(((((((((((((((((((((((Kelly and family)))))))))))))))))))))
Lilypie Baby Due-date tickerRhett Rebecca
"animzmirot" wrote in message
I just spoke to Kelly on the phone, and she asked me to update everyone.
She
had the c-section on Friday as scheduled. She seems to be doing well, but
is
tired and the BF isn't happening at this very moment. It will, it's very
early on. She should be home Monday.

Baby A is Ainsley Louise: 6 lbs 7 oz. She is in respitory distress and her
blood volume is low, so she was sent to a NICU in downtown Boston. They
are
unsure as to why she has low blood volume. Ped said it might be due to
having to cut the placenta, but the OB doesn't agree. Kelly said that they
didn't test her lungs before delivery, assuming that at 38 weeks she would
be fine.

Baby B is Beatrix Annika: 6 lb 10 oz. She is absolutely fine and is
rooming
in and adorable.

Kelly's DH is doing the back and forth between hospitals, which is about
an
hour drive each way. They are both wiped. Her mom is coming to stay for a
while to help out. That wasn't planned, but it will be helpful.

I'm going to call again tomorrow, so it there is anything you want to say
or
ask, let me know.

Oh, Megan, I told her about Matt and she sends prayers.

Marjorie