LMAO!

Old November 8th 05, 08:58 PM
Helen Miles

Default LMAO!

Lilly discovered "The other kitten in the mirror" this afternoon. I had
forgotten just how funny kittens are. For about an hour, we've had full
blown "halloween kitten hissy-puff-up" at herself in the long mirror in
my study. She's mortified that the other cat won't run away. *VBG*

Helen M

Old November 8th 05, 09:36 PM
Karen

*stamps foot* I want piccies!!

news:69da50b6d3156e918212e84659d38c24.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old November 8th 05, 10:14 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 20:58:27 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
yodeled:

Lilly discovered "The other kitten in the mirror" this afternoon. I had
forgotten just how funny kittens are. For about an hour, we've had full
blown "halloween kitten hissy-puff-up" at herself in the long mirror in
my study. She's mortified that the other cat won't run away. *VBG*

Helen M

Oh, so funny. Yes, kittens are a scream.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 8th 05, 10:19 PM
No More Retail

My favorite thing about kittens is when the find the mirror they start
talking to it and wanting the reflection to play

Old November 8th 05, 10:47 PM
M Elizabeth

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:69da50b6d3156e918212e84659d38c24.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Lilly discovered "The other kitten in the mirror" this afternoon. I had
forgotten just how funny kittens are. For about an hour, we've had full
blown "halloween kitten hissy-puff-up" at herself in the long mirror in
my study. She's mortified that the other cat won't run away. *VBG*

Helen M

How cute! I've never seen that in the flesh!

Old November 8th 05, 10:57 PM
jmcquown

Helen Miles wrote:
Lilly discovered "The other kitten in the mirror" this afternoon. I
had forgotten just how funny kittens are. For about an hour, we've
had full blown "halloween kitten hissy-puff-up" at herself in the
long mirror in my study. She's mortified that the other cat won't run
away. *VBG*

Helen M

Persia wasn't a kitten but when she first came in she would leap up on the
vanity in the bathroom and frantically paw at her image in the mirror. She
didn't understand why it just kept pawing back at her! There was no
hisspitting or halloween cat posing but she was clearly puzzled by the whole
thing.

Jill

Old November 9th 05, 05:27 AM
Marina

Helen Miles wrote:
Lilly discovered "The other kitten in the mirror" this afternoon. I had
forgotten just how funny kittens are. For about an hour, we've had full
blown "halloween kitten hissy-puff-up" at herself in the long mirror in
my study. She's mortified that the other cat won't run away. *VBG*

LOL! Nikki had never shown any interest in mirrors, when I moved to a
new place that had a bench with a mirror above it in the hallway. When
she jumped up on the bench the first time, and saw the other cat in the
mirror, she poofed up immediately and started to chase off the stranger.
She was about six years old then, so it's not just kittens. ;o) She
never reacted that way to a mirror again.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old November 9th 05, 09:26 AM
Jeanette

Helen Miles wrote in message
news:69da50b6d3156e918212e84659d38c24.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Lilly discovered "The other kitten in the mirror" this afternoon. I had
forgotten just how funny kittens are. For about an hour, we've had full
blown "halloween kitten hissy-puff-up" at herself in the long mirror in
my study. She's mortified that the other cat won't run away. *VBG*

Helen M

:-) So cute!

Jeanette