Indoor cat behavioral problems - report back

Old April 5th 05, 02:14 AM
CatNipped

Default Indoor cat behavioral problems - report back

OK, I just got off the phone with my vet. She said there are no such things
as behavioral problems in inside cats. All inside cats will live to be 50
years old. She also said that all outdoor cats will die horribly the first
time they go out. She also said that she personally knows Ashley's vet and
Ashley's vet graduated at the bottom of his class. Oh, and she said that
his mother wears army boots.

No, really, I swear my vet really said all those things.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old April 5th 05, 02:25 AM
Mathew Kagis

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, I just got off the phone with my vet. She said there are no such

things
as behavioral problems in inside cats. All inside cats will live to be 50
years old. She also said that all outdoor cats will die horribly the

first
time they go out. She also said that she personally knows Ashley's vet

and
Ashley's vet graduated at the bottom of his class. Oh, and she said that
his mother wears army boots.

No, really, I swear my vet really said all those things.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Hmmmm, Not very complimentary. My vet has cats who go outdoors & we've
discussed the issue. We both agree that we feel the cats have the right to
experience the outside world, we also agree that we're a little nervous
everytime we let them out. I thanked her for her comments & complimented
her on how nicely her ARMY BOOTS matched her lab coat.

--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Old April 5th 05, 02:45 AM
Mary

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, I just got off the phone with my vet. She said there are no such

things
as behavioral problems in inside cats. All inside cats will live to be 50
years old. She also said that all outdoor cats will die horribly the

first
time they go out. She also said that she personally knows Ashley's vet

and
Ashley's vet graduated at the bottom of his class. Oh, and she said that
his mother wears army boots.

No, really, I swear my vet really said all those things.

Oh, man! Well you must be right because you SAY so!
I like your style, CN.

Old April 5th 05, 03:10 AM
CatNipped

"Mary" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, I just got off the phone with my vet. She said there are no such

things
as behavioral problems in inside cats. All inside cats will live to be

50
years old. She also said that all outdoor cats will die horribly the

first
time they go out. She also said that she personally knows Ashley's vet

and
Ashley's vet graduated at the bottom of his class. Oh, and she said

that
his mother wears army boots.

No, really, I swear my vet really said all those things.

Oh, man! Well you must be right because you SAY so!
I like your style, CN.

Well, there are dangers in being me. Sometimes my tongue gets *stuck* in my
cheek!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped