Abelard going to TED

Old April 25th 05, 03:38 PM
Pat

Default Abelard going to TED

Saturday afternoon he was coughing and acting a little strange, a visitor
noticed he was lurching as he walked. I didn't see it right away but I've
been seeing it since then, he sometimes sways like he's about to fall over
but then catches himself.

I'm a little worried that whatever the trouble is might be beyond this rural
vet's ability to handle not to mention being much more costly than I can
manage. I checked him over and noticed that all the teeth behind his upper
right fang are gone and the area is very bright red. Perhaps infection went
through the sinus into his brain and is causing damage to the motor control
area.

Will post again when I know more.

Old April 25th 05, 04:45 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:38:39 -0500, "Pat"
yodeled:

Saturday afternoon he was coughing and acting a little strange, a visitor
noticed he was lurching as he walked. I didn't see it right away but I've
been seeing it since then, he sometimes sways like he's about to fall over
but then catches himself.

I'm a little worried that whatever the trouble is might be beyond this rural
vet's ability to handle not to mention being much more costly than I can
manage. I checked him over and noticed that all the teeth behind his upper
right fang are gone and the area is very bright red. Perhaps infection went
through the sinus into his brain and is causing damage to the motor control
area.

Will post again when I know more.

This is so worrying. Purrs for it to be nothing.

Theresa
Old April 25th 05, 05:13 PM
Julie Cook

Pat wrote:

Saturday afternoon he was coughing and acting a little strange, a visitor
noticed he was lurching as he walked. I didn't see it right away but I've
been seeing it since then, he sometimes sways like he's about to fall over
but then catches himself.

I'm a little worried that whatever the trouble is might be beyond this rural
vet's ability to handle not to mention being much more costly than I can
manage. I checked him over and noticed that all the teeth behind his upper
right fang are gone and the area is very bright red. Perhaps infection went
through the sinus into his brain and is causing damage to the motor control
area.

Will post again when I know more.

Purrs on the way that Abelard is suffering something very easily treated
and that he is back to feeling well in no time. Gentle headbutts and
hugs to you as well.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old April 25th 05, 06:04 PM
Victor Martinez

Pat wrote:
Will post again when I know more.

Lots of purrs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 25th 05, 06:07 PM
Irulan

Purring and praying that whatever ails Abelard is not serious.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old April 25th 05, 08:23 PM
Mischief

sounds like a case of severe periodontitis. Hopefully it's not too bad
and everything will be okay

Kristi

Old April 25th 05, 10:28 PM
tanada

Pat wrote:
Saturday afternoon he was coughing and acting a little strange, a visitor
noticed he was lurching as he walked. I didn't see it right away but I've
been seeing it since then, he sometimes sways like he's about to fall over
but then catches himself.

Purrs and healing thoughts and wishes for poor Abelard to feel better
soon, and for your pocketbook not to feel the pinch to badly.

Pam, Rob, and the Fayetteville Six + kittens and Speedy the D-thing

The Silly Cat Survey Enfilade Cat anecdotes 50 July 17th 05 06:45 PM
Abelard News Pat Cat anecdotes 0 February 4th 05 05:45 AM
Abelard found in pool.... Pat Cat anecdotes 30 July 20th 04 12:23 AM
Abelard has gone stupid! Pat Cat anecdotes 86 July 15th 04 12:55 PM
Abelard is missing! Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 23 October 26th 03 12:23 AM