Abelard MIA

Old December 12th 05, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Abelard MIA

He's been out for over 24 hours. This is the first time he's stayed out all
night since the weather turned crisp. He doesn't have a thick fur coat and
gets cold easily.

I went out and called around for him before I went to bed last night, and
figured I'd find him on the sofa this morning as usual, but he was not
there. Haven't checked the barn at Gloria's yet but I was in that area most
of the afternoon yesterday and should have seen him if he was around.

I'll post again when he shows up, meanwhile some purrs would be helpful.

Old December 12th 05, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
He's been out for over 24 hours. This is the first time he's stayed out all
night since the weather turned crisp. He doesn't have a thick fur coat and
gets cold easily.

Come-home purrs for Abelard (particularily from Smokey).

--Fil

Old December 12th 05, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'll post again when he shows up, meanwhile some purrs would be helpful.

Purrs enroute.
Old December 12th 05, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
He's been out for over 24 hours. This is the first time he's stayed
out all night since the weather turned crisp. He doesn't have a thick
fur coat and gets cold easily.

I went out and called around for him before I went to bed last night,
and figured I'd find him on the sofa this morning as usual, but he
was not there. Haven't checked the barn at Gloria's yet but I was in
that area most of the afternoon yesterday and should have seen him if
he was around.

I'll post again when he shows up, meanwhile some purrs would be
helpful.

Purrs that Abelards gets home soon, I'm sure he will.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old December 12th 05, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:

I'll post again when he shows up, meanwhile some purrs would be helpful.

Hopefully he'll turn up soon. I'm sure he'll have sought out some warm
place to hide in, if he feels it's too cold to come home.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old December 12th 05, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:34:56 -0600, "Pat"
wrote:

He's been out for over 24 hours. This is the first time he's stayed out all
night since the weather turned crisp. He doesn't have a thick fur coat and
gets cold easily.

I went out and called around for him before I went to bed last night, and
figured I'd find him on the sofa this morning as usual, but he was not
there. Haven't checked the barn at Gloria's yet but I was in that area most
of the afternoon yesterday and should have seen him if he was around.

I'll post again when he shows up, meanwhile some purrs would be helpful.

Homing purrs for Abelard. Silly cat -- doesn't he know cold isn't
fun? Wish I could convince Internet of that, too, as he keeps hanging
around the front door like he wants to bolt outside into the frigid
air. Get back on that heated waterbed, Internet, and fuhgettaboutit.
And get thee back home Abelard.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old December 12th 05, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Go home now Abelard!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

.. .

Old December 12th 05, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Going out now to search for the little guy.... I miss him so!

Old December 12th 05, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
Going out now to search for the little guy.... I miss him so!

Um, maybe you shouldn't just let him out? I know I'll get slammed for this
but he does seem to be going missing a lot...

Jill

Old December 12th 05, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote

Um, maybe you shouldn't just let him out? I know I'll get slammed for
this
but he does seem to be going missing a lot...

Just back from a long hike in search of my special boy. No sign of him.

Keeping him in would require keeping everyone in - or everyone except him
out - since there is a pet door.

Anyway Abelard loves being out so much, I couldn't keep him a prisoner. It's
tempting, though, when he does his disappearing acts.