Lentil feast

Old December 3rd 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Default Lentil feast

Starting into my 2nd week of feeling to sick to eat, I actually got some
hunger pangs and opened a can of lentil soup and warmed it up. After a few
bites I couldn't keep eating. I put the bowl down for a minute and went to
another room. When I got back, Abelard was eating the soup. When Abelard got
enough, Tommy started on it. Then Lily had some. And so on, until the soup
was gone. I hate to waste food, so this was A Good Thing. But since when do
cats love lentil soup?

Old December 3rd 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cybercat

"Pat" wrote:

But since when do
cats love lentil soup?

Since that canned crap has had chicken boullion/broth in it.

Old December 3rd 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
But since when do cats love lentil soup?

Since it probably had bacon or ham in it! LOL

Old December 3rd 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

cybercat wrote:
"Pat" wrote:

But since when do
cats love lentil soup?

Since that canned crap has had chicken boullion/broth in it.

Or ham stock

Old December 3rd 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"jmcquown" wrote

cybercat wrote:
"Pat" wrote:

But since when do
cats love lentil soup?

Since that canned crap has had chicken boullion/broth in it.

Or ham stock

This was vegetarian lentil soup. Progresso. Pretty tasty crap!

Old December 3rd 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 14:53:17 -0600, "Pat"
yodeled:

Starting into my 2nd week of feeling to sick to eat, I actually got some
hunger pangs and opened a can of lentil soup and warmed it up. After a few
bites I couldn't keep eating. I put the bowl down for a minute and went to
another room. When I got back, Abelard was eating the soup. When Abelard got
enough, Tommy started on it. Then Lily had some. And so on, until the soup
was gone. I hate to waste food, so this was A Good Thing. But since when do
cats love lentil soup?

\
WE LIKES BEENS. BOF OF US. THE BIG DOOD WUNCE ALMOS PAST OUT INTO A
BOWLA LENTIL SOOP. HE LIKES DA SMELL SO MUCH. WE BOF LIKE BLAK BEENS
EVEN BETTER.
LUV DANTE

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old December 3rd 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote

cybercat wrote:
"Pat" wrote:

But since when do
cats love lentil soup?

Since that canned crap has had chicken boullion/broth in it.

Or ham stock

This was vegetarian lentil soup. Progresso. Pretty tasty crap!

Ah, well then I don't know. Persia doesn't like tuna, so go figure She
might like lentils, I don't know. I love lentil soup. But I add bacon to
mine.

Old December 3rd 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 14:53:17 -0600, Pat wrote:

Starting into my 2nd week of feeling to sick to eat, I actually got some
hunger pangs and opened a can of lentil soup and warmed it up. After a few
bites I couldn't keep eating. I put the bowl down for a minute and went to
another room. When I got back, Abelard was eating the soup. When Abelard got
enough, Tommy started on it. Then Lily had some. And so on, until the soup
was gone. I hate to waste food, so this was A Good Thing. But since when do
cats love lentil soup?

When they are hungry?
Old December 3rd 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"mlbriggs" wrote

Starting into my 2nd week of feeling to sick to eat, I actually got some
hunger pangs and opened a can of lentil soup and warmed it up. After a
few
bites I couldn't keep eating. I put the bowl down for a minute and went
another room. When I got back, Abelard was eating the soup. When Abelard
got
enough, Tommy started on it. Then Lily had some. And so on, until the
soup
was gone. I hate to waste food, so this was A Good Thing. But since when
do
cats love lentil soup?

When they are hungry?

It seems you are saying that because I did not feel like eating, I did not
feed the cats. If so, you are mistaken. They were not deprived at all.

Old December 4th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cybercat

"Pat" wrote in message

"mlbriggs" wrote

Starting into my 2nd week of feeling to sick to eat, I actually got some
hunger pangs and opened a can of lentil soup and warmed it up. After a
few
bites I couldn't keep eating. I put the bowl down for a minute and went
another room. When I got back, Abelard was eating the soup. When Abelard
got
enough, Tommy started on it. Then Lily had some. And so on, until the
soup
was gone. I hate to waste food, so this was A Good Thing. But since when
do
cats love lentil soup?

When they are hungry?

It seems you are saying that because I did not feel like eating, I did not
feed the cats. If so, you are mistaken. They were not deprived at all.

hahaha! M., you just cannot win lately, can you?

My Boo, by the way, is hungry ALLLL the time. She eats all her dinner and
then
goes on guerilla stealth missions to get Gracie's food.