Neighbor's Cat Annoying Me

Old September 29th 05, 07:18 AM
Candace

Joe Canuck wrote:
KD wrote:
Isn't this woman a declawer?

Yes. She had her cat, Kami, declawed.

I hate to say it, Joe, but you don't post for months, then Brandy posts
and here you are. Sounds like you wanna hump more than her posts.

Candace

Old September 29th 05, 12:09 PM
Joe Canuck

Candace wrote:
Joe Canuck wrote:

KD wrote:

Isn't this woman a declawer?

Yes. She had her cat, Kami, declawed.

I hate to say it, Joe, but you don't post for months, then Brandy posts
and here you are. Sounds like you wanna hump more than her posts.

Candace

I find it rather curious you respond in that manner to the post about
the state of Kami's paws. shrug

Old September 30th 05, 05:11 AM
Candace

Joe Canuck wrote:

I find it rather curious you respond in that manner to the post about
the state of Kami's paws. shrug

It was just an observation...it's true, you do always post after her.
I am certainly against declawing and I feel bad for all declawed
kitties but we have discussed the state of Kami's clawless paws a
bazillion times. What further purpose does it serve to go over it?

Candace

Old September 30th 05, 12:18 PM
Joe Canuck

Candace wrote:

Joe Canuck wrote:

I find it rather curious you respond in that manner to the post about
the state of Kami's paws. shrug

It was just an observation...it's true, you do always post after her.
I am certainly against declawing and I feel bad for all declawed
kitties but we have discussed the state of Kami's clawless paws a
bazillion times. What further purpose does it serve to go over it?

Candace

It seems to go hand-in-hand with the subject line of this thread...
"Neighbor's Cat Annoying Me".

Whenever there is an annoyance, it seems to usually result in some sort
of action detrimental to the cat in question.

So in this case once again I question the validity and depth of meaning
in Brandy's statement "Okay, I love cats, we know that."

Anyone who truly loves cats would not mutilate them through declawing in
order to purely serve the needs of the human.

It goes to credibility. No need for a huge discussion, as I'm just
adding my opinion. You, and others, may or may not agree... thats
fine... we don't need to become newsgroup enemies because of that.

Old September 30th 05, 04:36 PM
cybercat

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message

It goes to credibility. No need for a huge discussion, as I'm just
adding my opinion. You, and others, may or may not agree... thats
fine... we don't need to become newsgroup enemies because of that.

The voice of sanity, and I am sure Candace agrees. She does not take
Usenet too terribly seriously, which is where some people make their
big mistake. Big mistake. Discussion groups are for discussion, and
they thrive on differing opinions.

It is all a matter of perspective, really. It is nice to see a level head
in this group.

Old September 30th 05, 04:40 PM
-L.

cybercat wrote:

The voice of sanity, and I am sure Candace agrees. She does not take
Usenet too terribly seriously, which is where some people make their
big mistake. Big mistake.

Yeah, they do, don't they? As well all know you do now...

Asshole.

-L.

Old September 30th 05, 08:46 PM
Joe Canuck

Brandy Alexandre wrote:
Candace wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

Joe Canuck wrote:

I find it rather curious you respond in that manner to the post
about the state of Kami's paws. shrug

It was just an observation...it's true, you do always post after
her. I am certainly against declawing and I feel bad for all
declawed kitties but we have discussed the state of Kami's
clawless paws a bazillion times. What further purpose does it
serve to go over it?

Candace

Thank you Candace. We just have to agree to disagree on the issue of
Kami. All that matters is that she's happy, relatively healthy (as

Oh yes, I'm absolutely certain the hours and days after the declaw
surgery that Kami was extremely happy. Not!

long as I keep up the maintenance), always receives good vet care
immediately at the first sign of trouble, and pretty much allowed to
rule the house and sometimes my life. Joe is just obsessed with me
and as you noticed, a stalker of my posting.

Anyone viewing your posts can clearly see that you seek out attention.

Thus being the attention seeker that you are... you'd like to think that
I am obsessed with you.

Get over it... I'm not.

http://media.urbandictionary.com/ima...image-1930.jpg
Old October 1st 05, 02:59 AM
SexySoxy

Joe Canuck wrote:

Anyone who truly loves cats would not mutilate them through declawing in
order to purely serve the needs of the human.

It goes to credibility. No need for a huge discussion, as I'm just
adding my opinion. You, and others, may or may not agree... thats
fine... we don't need to become newsgroup enemies because of that.

No, we don't...and we're not. I don't hate anyone on usenet. I hate
enough ****wads IRL to have much left over.

SS