Purrs for Catnipped

Old October 13th 11, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

Default Purrs for Catnipped

On 10/13/2011 12:45 PM, Joy wrote:
wrote in message
On 10/13/2011 04:05 AM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Karen posted on the rpca fb group- Lori's reversal failed so she's
been rushed back to theatre to unreverse it. I think purrs are very
much in order

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Define "theatre".

Brit for "OR" (operating room)

Joy

Thanks. I've been in a lot of OPs. But "theatre" always meant a big
show room. The OPs I experienced were all small and compact.
Purrs have been sent for Catnip to recover to a meaningful existence. MLB
Old October 13th 11, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Patok[_2_]

wrote in message
On 10/13/2011 04:05 AM, Lesley Madigan wrote:

Karen posted on the rpca fb group- Lori's reversal failed so she's
been rushed back to theatre to unreverse it. I think purrs are very
much in order

Define "theatre".

Brit for "OR" (operating room)

Thanks. I've been in a lot of OPs. But "theatre" always meant a big
show room. The OPs I experienced were all small and compact.

That's because often, in the big hospitals, they *were* theaters. For
medical students to observe the operations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operating_theater

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
*
Old October 13th 11, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_8_]

MLB wrote in :

On 10/13/2011 04:05 AM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Karen posted on the rpca fb group- Lori's reversal failed so she's
been rushed back to theatre to unreverse it. I think purrs are very
much in order

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Define "theatre".

In England an operating room is called "theatre" instead of room.

Bobble
Old October 13th 11, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_8_]

Bobble wrote in :

MLB wrote in :

On 10/13/2011 04:05 AM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Karen posted on the rpca fb group- Lori's reversal failed so she's
been rushed back to theatre to unreverse it. I think purrs are very
much in order

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Define "theatre".

In England an operating room is called "theatre" instead of room.

Bobble

I see this has been answered already. Oh well...

Bobble
Old October 13th 11, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

MLB wrote:

Define "theatre".

operating room
--
Adrian
Old October 13th 11, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Faline

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
Karen posted on the rpca fb group- Lori's reversal failed so she's
been rushed back to theatre to unreverse it. I think purrs are very
much in order

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

What kind of surgery has she had? Been away for awhile so don't know what's
happening.

Old October 14th 11, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 03:05:43 -0700 (PDT), Lesley Madigan
wrote:
Karen posted on the rpca fb group- Lori's reversal failed so she's
been rushed back to theatre to unreverse it. I think purrs are very
much in order

I don't know the first thing about her procedure, but this sounds bad.
Is it bad? Will she be ok??
Old October 14th 11, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

Poor Lori, Prayers are on the way for both her recovery and Ben...
Please keep us posted... Thanks.........

Old October 16th 11, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

wrote:
Karen posted on the rpca fb group- Lori's reversal failed so she's
been rushed back to theatre to unreverse it. I think purrs are very
much in order

I don't know the first thing about her procedure, but this sounds bad.
Is it bad? Will she be ok??

It sounded bad when she posted on facebook. I don't know anything
except what she hurriedly posted on facebook from her cellphone. Her
last post was something like 'oh crap...' (She's posted enough about
it that I'm not revealing state secrets here...) She's had a fairly
extensive series of intestinal operations over the last 12 months, and
been through far more than any one person should have to endure. Last
week she went into hospital for what would hopefully be the last one
and restore her to normal working order after her long ordeal. Only it
failed and she sprang a leak someplace, so they were taking her back
into surgery to try to fix it.

I'm very worried about her and I wish somebody had an update, be it
good or bad...
Old October 17th 11, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
Kajikit typed:

wrote:
[...]

I'm getting worried too. Its very unlike her not to post some sort of
update for this long - or Ben to post a quick post about whats going on.
Starting to think I might have to call....

Purrs and best wishes to her & Ben, as always.

Yowie

Purrs and prayers for Catnipped CatNipped[_5_] Cat anecdotes 52 March 1st 11 09:50 PM
Catnipped??? pat Chlebowski Cat anecdotes 1 January 23rd 11 11:39 AM
CatNipped BfloPolska Cat anecdotes 15 January 3rd 11 08:12 PM
CatNipped?? ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 January 2nd 11 10:12 PM
Catnipped Granby Cat anecdotes 2 August 16th 10 11:01 PM