Is dere any uffur handicapted kitteez out dere?

Old April 17th 04, 04:28 AM
Rebecca

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
If yoo wudnt mind, maybe yoo could stay on my right
side fur a wile until I git comfurble. Dat way I won't git scared by a
stranger coming up on my blind side.

Sure! An I'll sit close enough dat you can feel me dere, so you won't
need to worry bout anyfing sneaking up on you from dat side.

Fangks, Tabitha. You is furry kind an considerate. If da udder kitteez iz
as nice as yoo, I tink I might enjoy dis pawtee.

How do we uze dis porter thing?

I'll show you! I learned about dis from my older sisfurs. Itz really
easy. You just push deze buttons to set where you wantz to go.... like
dis... den step through, and you're dere!

OK. Would you go firs, so I'll kno sumkittee when I git dere?

[Rebecca thinks about how nice and patient Tabitha Kitten has been, and
decides to do something nice for her when she can think of something.]

Old April 17th 04, 05:10 PM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette waits patiently on the other side of the porter to welcome the
newcat to clarence's pawti so she feels welcome... I am an expert on broken
eyes... our soft has two of them so I know about not startling hoomanz with
eyes that are broke... Miss Violette friendly and welcoming
. com...

Old April 18th 04, 03:02 AM
Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Miss Violette waits patiently on the other side of the porter to welcome

the
newcat to clarence's pawti so she feels welcome... I am an expert on

broken
eyes... our soft has two of them so I know about not startling hoomanz

with
eyes that are broke... Miss Violette friendly and welcoming

OK, heer I come.

[Rebecca steps into the porter and appears in another house. She can hear
music and meowing from another part of the house, but the part she is in is
quieter and the kitties here are relaxing and talking with each other.]

Hello, kitteez. I iz Rebecca. I hab come to Mr. Clarence's pawtee and
brung him a birfday prezent. Which wun ub yoo is Miss Violette?

[All the kitties in the room look at Rebecca and smile, and Rebecca thinks
she might be comfortable here after all.]

Rebecca
--
Pix at (do the math)

Old April 18th 04, 03:26 AM
Miss Violette

A petite smoked black girlcat stands up and says I am Violette, I was given
that name after the cartoon shrinking Violet so I know all about being
shy...

You will like it her beclawz everycat is friendly and you only do what you
want/can do and nobody gets mad...

I will let all of the othercats introduce themselves, Clarence is that very
cute boycat over there dancing with Amelia, Both of them are very nice...

Miss Violette very welcoming and waves to Tabitha as she comes through the
'porter after her new friend... Hey girl you are missing the dancing...
. com...

Old April 19th 04, 04:45 AM
Rebecca

Thank you fur welcoming me, Violette. Oh, good, heer iz Tabitha, too. Dat
wuz furry inneresting coming through da 'porter. Do you do dat furry often?

Is dere sumplace I kan put diss prezent fur Clarence, or haz he alreddy
opened hiz prezents?

Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
A petite smoked black girlcat stands up and says I am Violette, I was

given
that name after the cartoon shrinking Violet so I know all about being
shy...

You will like it her beclawz everycat is friendly and you only do what you
want/can do and nobody gets mad...

I will let all of the othercats introduce themselves, Clarence is that

very
cute boycat over there dancing with Amelia, Both of them are very nice...

Miss Violette very welcoming and waves to Tabitha as she comes through the
'porter after her new friend... Hey girl you are missing the dancing...
. com...

Old April 19th 04, 10:33 AM
Blurbubble

"Rebecca" wrote in message
. com...
Thank you fur welcoming me, Violette. Oh, good, heer iz Tabitha, too.

Dat
wuz furry inneresting coming through da 'porter. Do you do dat furry

often?

Is dere sumplace I kan put diss prezent fur Clarence, or haz he alreddy
opened hiz prezents?

Rebecca

Hihi Rebecca, Ize glad yu deesydid to Kum tu ) Oooh fangu fur da prezent -
I luf gettin gifs! Efurrykitteez heer anna derez lots of fud anna drink so
help yorself anna mayk furrends anna haf a dans tu!

Clarence

---

Old April 19th 04, 11:55 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Thank you fur welcoming me, Violette. Oh, good, heer iz Tabitha, too. Dat
wuz furry inneresting coming through da 'porter. Do you do dat furry often?

Is dere sumplace I kan put diss prezent fur Clarence, or haz he alreddy
opened hiz prezents?

Rebecca

Hihi, Rebecca! I'z glad you could make it. I fink you'll hab lotz of fun
here. Deze is all really nice kittycats.

Actually, we use da porter all da time! We'z use it to visit all ober da
place. In fact, we iz able to go jus about anyplace we wantz to go, an
our hoomins usually duzn't eben we're gone.

Tabitha

Old April 19th 04, 11:58 PM
Tabitha Kitten

A petite smoked black girlcat stands up and says I am Violette, I was given
that name after the cartoon shrinking Violet so I know all about being
shy...

You will like it her beclawz everycat is friendly and you only do what you
want/can do and nobody gets mad...

I will let all of the othercats introduce themselves, Clarence is that very
cute boycat over there dancing with Amelia, Both of them are very nice...

Miss Violette very welcoming and waves to Tabitha as she comes through the
'porter after her new friend... Hey girl you are missing the dancing...

Oh, I duzn't want to do dat! Rebecca, duz you like to danz? If so, da
two of us could danz until some boykitties show up.

Tabitha Kitten

Old April 20th 04, 12:00 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Fangks, Tabitha. You is furry kind an considerate. If da udder kitteez iz
as nice as yoo, I tink I might enjoy dis pawtee.

Oh, I'z just trying to act like I like to hab udder kitties act wif me.
Da udder kitties are REALLY, REALLY nice!

OK. Would you go firs, so I'll kno sumkittee when I git dere?

[Rebecca thinks about how nice and patient Tabitha Kitten has been, and
decides to do something nice for her when she can think of something.]

Certainly!

Tabitha Kitten

Old April 20th 04, 04:39 AM
Rebecca

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
Miss Violette very welcoming and waves to Tabitha as she comes through

the
'porter after her new friend... Hey girl you are missing the dancing...

Oh, I duzn't want to do dat! Rebecca, duz you like to danz? If so, da
two of us could danz until some boykitties show up.

Tabitha Kitten

I duznt no if I like to danz. Diss is da firs time Ize been to a pawtee so
Ize nebber seen kitteez danzin. Maybe I can go see whut itz like and den
decide, but since you iz all such nice kitteez and you all likes it, I
probly will, too. Whut kine ub mewsik duz you danz to?

---
Rebecca